• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy V, a refresh run of Chrono Trigger, Super Mario World, A Link to the Past, Counter-Strike:Source and 1.6, Zelda II, Skyward FillerContent hero mode and alot of Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. If you couldn't tell, I like to keep busy.

I am currently playing Link's Awakening for the 3DS, but I think in the future I might what to play the original Legend of Zelda and Adventure of Link.

IndigoRose

Princess of Awesome!!!
Final Fantasy XIII (I'm in Chapter 7), SSX (I have 30% of the trophies), and Pokemon Black on my DS. I want to beat XIII this summer, play X, maybe VII, and Tales of Graces F. And replay Portal 2 for the 7th time. :D

Just finished playing through Conker: Bad Fur Day again (the Live & Reloaded remake on Xbox) Still a very fun game that can be frustrating at times thanks to less than responsive controls/bad camera at times. Worth playing though if you haven't already!

I decided to play RE Raident Dawn again for my second time through since you can use Prince Pelleas as a playable character.

He aint that bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom