• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game Have You NOT Played Yet but Are Interested in Doing So?

Because I am a fool who spends money he shouldn't as well as being an obsessive fan of what I like I decided I want to play EVERY Legend of Zelda game. (Except the remakes, with the exception of Ocarina of Time 3D, CD-I games and spin-offs like Tingle's games) As of now, I have played LOZ, AoL, ALTTP, OoT, MM, TWW (Midway through the game) and TP (Gamecube version... and I see no reason to get the same game but flipped so that Link is right handed and I go left from Ordana instead of right to get to Kakariko)

With Link's Awakening DX and Four Swords coming to 3DS virtual console, not only would this make my search cheaper, since as you may have noticed I haven't played the handhelds, it got me thinking. What OTHER Zelda fans haven't played yet and what would want them to play it. Which is why I wanted to make this post.

Name one, or all, your choosing, Zelda game you haven't played as of the moment you post here and what would interests you in playing it? A villain? A dungeon? The story?

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LOZ: oracle of ages/seasons
they look like really interesting games, and looks like they both have interesting final bosses!

I've actually never finished Majora's Mask. Something always seems to come up that halts my progress. Then when I get back to playing I start over because I don't remember where I left off.

Also the Oracle games. I'm playing through OoA right now

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
I would like to play Four Sword Adventure, A Link to the Past and Adventure of Link. ALttP because it seems to be a good game and FSA and AoL because of the different gameplay.

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
I've play them all, but not completed them all. Unless you count the crossbow game or the CD-i games, or the Gamecube version TP (which I hear is a little better but I don't see how since the control for the Wii are much better).

T

Toon Link 989

I would like to play Four Sword Adventure, A Link to the Past and Adventure of Link. ALttP because it seems to be a good game and FSA and AoL because of the different gameplay.

FSA was amazing. I highly recommend it. ^.^

I would like to play Link's Awakening. I've played it before, I've just never beaten a dungeon. (I'm working on this game on my 3DS. Dunno where I am though.)
Another one I REALLY want to play is AoL. Apparently a lot of people said it was hard, but it doesn't look that hard. But, I only read the guide on my LoZ:CE walkthrough; maybe it's easier said than done. >.>

The Oracles games and LInk's Awakening but I need to get a GB Color first.

You don't need a GB color just to play those games. You can play them by using a GBA SP.

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I've never got the chance to play the Oracle Games and Minish Cap. I've got the roms, but, you know, emulating some kind of sucks on the PC. Not very handy, my Laptop :D
I hope Nintendo will release the games on Virtual Console. I also want to play the Four Swords Games.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I would really want to one day have the opportunity to play Four Swords on my GBA. But I guess that will never happen, it just seems to complicated for me!

I would also want to play the Tingle "games". I am not putting a great effort on finding them but will they appear in a "used"-game store and I manage to see it, then I guess I will purchase the item, they should be decent at least (the Tingle games) :).

O

OctoberChild

I'm interest playing the Majora's Mask,the Wind Waker, the Oracles of Season and Age,A Link To The Past, Four Swords Adventure, The Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks,complete Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. :zelda:

Ocarina of Time is the only Zelda games I've never played.. yeah I know it's the most popular one of the series.

Honestly, I play the handheld Zeldas a lot more than the 3D console ones

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Minish Cap and the Oracles. I really want them all to come on the 3DS eShop so I can play them.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
I want minish cap. I'd like to know why people think it's near the beginning of the timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom