• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What game do you wish you owned, but don't because it's expensive?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I've always kind of wanted to try Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Cubivore would be cool to have a copy of.

There's a lot of games I see frequently when I'm hunting for used cartridges at Book Off that always seem to be too pricey to justify.

I've always wanted to own Kirby's Air Ride.

I wanted it at release but I was young and didn't have my own income and I didn't have anyone to buy it for me because of the way my life was.

I've never even seen a copy in person but whenever I've gone to price up a PAL version of it it's usually in the triple figures or very close to it, which is far too much.

Used to be Chibi Robo but managed to pitch in with 2 others & get it a few months back. It's a really addictive game.

Haven't found FE: Path of Radiance anywhere.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Oh my god. I knew a guy who picked that game up for £2 from a charity store and sold it for triple figures.

Absolutely hated him for it.

I've wanted it for quite some time too. I know it's supposed to be crap but it looks so unique.
wow does that sting, must've been a great day for him but god freaking damn

I know! I stumbled upon a video on it a long time ago and thought it'd pretty interesting, wouldn't learn about its value until later on and was dumbfounded at its worth

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Four Swords Adventures. It'd be cheaper for me to get a European version instead of an Australian version, but I hate the inconsistency of having EU copies in my collection, so I have avoided getting them since like 2013.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
An arcade 1-up cabinet. It’s not that I can’t afford it, I’m just hesitant to pull the trigger because of its $300 price point. It doesn’t help that I have zero space for an arcade cabinet.
Not to mention the electrical costs associated with running it. It might eat up a lot, potentially.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'd like to play Link's Awakening for Switch, but $60 is just too much for a remake of a Game Boy game.

Persona 5: The Royal is also a bit much given that I've already played the original twice, and I'm not sure it'd be worth buying yet just for the extra content.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
All of-
All of them.

damnit

uh, yeah, just literally any sort of game I've wanted to play (or have played through other means) but don't have an actual physical copy of. So off the top of my head, games like Banjo-Kazooie, Pokemon BW and BW2 and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Pokemon Stadium 2, I am not willing to go over $30 for used N64 games so a lot of them. I used to want Harvest Moon 64 cuz that was always minimum $80 but then Nintendo finally put it on the Wii U VC.

Mario Party 3 is another really expensive one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom