• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What element?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't know, there's too many for me to decide. Can I pick all of them?

*All members stare at Tetra as if she's crazy*

No? :embarrassed:

Oh, come on... Please? :love:

Fine. I pick Fire.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
My element would be.....

Wind. It is limitless, i can be created, it can be felt but not seen.

it also represents serenity (According to me that is XD) and grace.

it is flexible(By that i mean it can be "bent", by shaping it or blocking it to make it into a shape. it's hard to explain uh.... my head hurts)

Len

Zelda On Paper
there i go:

i have known that fire is my element and fire is:

Strong
Powerfull
And some kind of out-of-control and unstoppable
allthough i like that element, fire is power and power is fire, and if fire goes out of control then... i would not extinguish it.

fire represents power and power and strenght as i previously said.

yeah its FiRe!!! for me is all powerfull and strong!!!

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay for some reason I can't edit any of my above posts so I decided to make an entirely new post.

Anyways as I stated above my main element would likely be wind/air. I'm a libra (and I think the Libra element is air/wind), I'm fast like it, and I tend to make a lot of changes.

However, now I think I'm more closely related to fire. My reason's behind this include: I'm very passionate about things (fire often represents passion), I can be kind and caring but also malicious and destructive (trust me you wouldn't want to see me enraged), I really like to make fire (in the past I've been bored and purposely set fire to raw spaghetti while cooking), and I tend to shoot first ask questions later (another thing fire represents).

Heat molded Earth. I choose fire since it's under the category of heat. I mean if I had pyrokinesis and some guy beat me up, I'd melt the ground beneath him and let it cool so he can be preserved for future research. Mwahahahaha!

E

ergman

wind. all the way. or dark. all the way. I hate bright lights and I love to just drift around my neighborhood.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
My element is water. I'm a scorpio,which is a sign of water. I like how it keeps going and how sometimes you don't know where it flows,always usually ends up where you expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom