• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does Your Custom User Title Mean?

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
When ever I first met the koroks and their back story, I though 'They are wannabe kokiri?' So since my user name is Makar I had to use it!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Mine changes at whim.

I'm currently sporting "Hylian Gunslinger." Semi-long story:

One recent evening, on one of the topics, the idea of guns in LoZ was brought up *again* and *again* people got all squawky and panicky about it and it annoyed me. I decided to change out my avatar and my signiture to promote a fan ficiton of mine that dealt with Hyrule being turned into a world of guns (a Wild West alternate universe story). So, I have an avatar made from an oekaki I did of the story's Cowboy!Link and a link to the fanfic in my sig. I thought, "I might as well change my title to go with this. I'll be the Hylian Gunslinger just to piss off the people who squawk endlessly about the idea of guns in LoZ."

So, yeah, my user title is at its current to raise some eyebrows and annoy some people.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
I have had several so here goes.

Hallowed be thy Name: An awesome Iron Maiden song

The Hero of Time and Sky: It means I am the hero of time and sky

AVGN's #1 fan: I am AVGN's number 1 fan

Fishing at Great Bay: You guessed it I am fishing at Great Bay

P

pokemainiac

Depicting the fact that I'm a bit of an oddity, coupled with a Zelda twist.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Mine is rather, Complicated.
WEYULL, we have uh RAPIST in Lincoln Park. He's climbin' in yo windows, snatching yo' people up,
so hide ya' kids, hide ya' wives, and hide ya' husbandscausetheyrapinerrbodyouthere.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Mine is rather, Complicated.
WEYULL, we have uh RAPIST in Lincoln Park. He's climbin' in yo windows, snatching yo' people up,
so hide ya' kids, hide ya' wives, and hide ya' husbandscausetheyrapinerrbodyouthere.

:right:lol I know where that came from. I remember watching it on TMZ for the first time a couple months ago..

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Mine simply means that I am the one who knows Lee. :)

Not to mention it's also a play on my username: knowlee. :xd:

My custom user title is 'Lone Linearist'
Lets break it down some:
LONE: When I first joined this forum, I found out I was virtually alone along Zelda timeline theorists. I was shunned out and stones, arrows, and various sorts of fecal matter were thrown at me. Needless to say, I fought back. As I found more like me, I tried to recruit them to my cause. Most refused, preferring to exist in peace among the whole of Zelda Dungeon. These ways seemed strange to me. However, my opponents and I decided to resolve our differences and co-exist. I still remain one of the only active linearists on these forums, hence the title 'Lone'
LINEARIST: A linearist is a person who believes that the Zelda timeline is in one timeline, meaning there is no timeline split, despite developer quotes and other sources that suggest a split. This is a highly contreversial among many Zelda timeline theorists, since it contradicts developer quotes.
Hence, the title 'LONE LINEARIST' means that I am one of the only active users on the Zelda Dungeon forum that does not believe in the timeline split and chooses to voice his beliefs, however softly he may, while at the same time maintaining a good name as a contributing user of the community.

Bad Rep said:
Trolololo!
Who's the troll LOL.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom