• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does Your Custom User Title Mean?

Guys what does your custom user title mean? Mine means I'm a Ninja Kid, so what does yours mean? :hmm:

Last edited:

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
"A Hero of Time" I am one of many Zelda OoT/MM fans; not the only person to ever play as "The" Hero of Time, time traveling heroes interest me(Cable! Marty!), and I also have a Link costume so my title ties into that as well.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm the Killer Queen. No, not named after the song of the british Band named Queen but because I love to change my titel randomly. And I was making some banners of Villains and suddenly realized I always seem to like the baddies the most and felt inspiration to change my titel again

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Mine is derived from the saying - "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"

Of course the whole phrase is too long which is why I cut it off there.

Everyone knows that I am the Font Master. That simply means that I am able to identify and name many typefaces and all that. Also, I donated all the fonts to Zelda Universe; some were easy to find since they were already recognized as Zelda fonts, but others I came across by luck and recognized them. So, there you have it--I'm the all-powerful Font Queen. :P

arkvoodle

Diabolical
My user title is a direct quote from Zant, the Usurper King in Twilight Princess.
I rather liked the way it rolled off the tounge, so I adopted it as my user title, and it has remained there for little over 10 months now.

Austin

Austin
"What is this I don't even" is a memetic (that's totes a word) phrase used to express a feeling of absolute confusion. Given that most of my posts are for closing threads, I found it to be rather appropriate.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
"Good night Sunshine" is one of Fang's battle quotes I got from playing endless hours of Final Fantasy XIII. :p I thought it was a cool quote to use and besides I needed something short, so my profile wouldn't look "messed up".

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
What does my title even say? After I read it I'll tell you.

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's the name of a song by my favorite band, also the name of the album the song is on. It's called Peace Sells... But Who's Buying, implying that if peace were sold no one would buy it, obviously. But the meaning is a bit deeper than that.

I love Megadeth too :D Peace Sells is probably my favorite album of theirs. .. that one or Rust in Peace.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Mine translates to "Don't be stupid!" in Spanish. So take this as a warning... don't be stupid. Drugs are whack. :P

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
Anyone who has seen "The Lazar Collection" or any of the sequels will know that my user title is a pun stemming from that. There's no way to explain the joke without just saying "look it up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom