• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Does Your Custom User Title Mean?

C

Conde

Well, I'm new here. First thing that popped to mind ^.^

I had alternatives. I could use the one I'm using for ZU: ''Heart beating like a kickdrum'' which is a reference to Kick Drum Heart by The Avett Brothers (I don't like them that much, I just love this song).

Another one that popped to mind: ''I love Chococrispis''. I don't want to sound that corky and goofy though.

Mine is rather, Complicated.
WEYULL, we have uh RAPIST in Lincoln Park. He's climbin' in yo windows, snatching yo' people up,
so hide ya' kids, hide ya' wives, and hide ya' husbandscausetheyrapinerrbodyouthere.
I love this <3

Last edited by a moderator:
It means I work at a Fansite other than Zelda Dungeon. It's from the fact that my usergroup is designated as such.

Majora's Cat

How about that
My new user title has a new meaning. ^.^

The reason it says "Posts: [actual posts minus 320]" because the first 320 or so were most one-liners. After joining "The Dabombster Factor" about a month after I joined Zelda Dungeon, I started posting good quality posts consistantly. This is a vow that many made when joining the group and a few ignored. A few gems stood out in my first 320 posts (mostly threads), but the truth was that I was the perfect definition of a hyperactive member. Of course, I started posting better (the last 160) - even though not all of these 160 posts are great, most of them were still good (instead I just counted the posts starting from the time I was posting better more consistantly).

I like to keep this "real" post count as my user title because it symbolizes the changes I've made by joining TDF.

I've had quite a few custom user titles since I've been here, so I'll just state the ones I can remember and explain them:
(enter first user title here):The first one was my Youtube Channel name, but I don't feel like giving that information away. A few members on here know what it is, so I guess anyone can get it by finding one of them.
An Asian Mexican? =o: I am of two different races. I'm Asian and Mexican.
Your Page Stalker ;3: I made this my user title because I would always go through random user profiles. I still do so today.
CD and Xinn's son: An inside joke. It was started by Arkvoodle in some odd conversation. Also probably because I had a quote from Cooldogs_1 in my signature at one point saying that he'd want a son like me. That was another odd conversation.
A chocolate mistake: No comment.
Inside his rabbit hole X3: Again, no comment.
Will u hold onto my heart: A quote from the game Sin & Punishment. Said by Saki, the character in my avatar, so it fits.
2x+x=X3: Xinnamin made a plan to say random things when she made posts in Mafia Round 3. She's not original, so she kept asking people in a certain group to say random things to say. This was one of the things I said. I later used it as a user title.
25 or 6 to 4: a song by the band Chicago.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
25 or 6 to 4: a song by the band Chicago.

Great song.
Also, I think your new sig is more appropriate for a user title ;)

I would like to use this post to announce that I am going to be choosing a new custom user title. The one i have currently is merely something I believe to be humorous, but several people, namely Pocket Asian, Majora's Cat, Knowlee, Conde, Hazel, ... pretty much everyone on this page who has a rather deep or at least personal connection to their custom user title. Everyone, save for Zenox's, but I suspect that his is a level of deep/personal that I cannot comprehend with my feeble mind!

So. With this I plan "to seek out new life and new civilisations, to boldly go where no one has gone before."
^a Star Trek reference perhaps

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Well, I guess my user title kind of speaks for itself. The whole story behind me loving photoshops is kind of simple. Justin (A.K.A. Cooldogs_1) basically started the whole thing. Basically, he's been telling other users to leave me a visitor messages asking me why the photoshops. He made a group out of it (add-on in my signature) and basically, it's become somewhat of a joke. So really, I guess my user title is a way of gettting users to VM me on photoshop and why I love it. :lol: Though, I guess I should mention that I don't have photoshop, nor do I use it. Lol. Which kind of makes the whole thing just a little bit funnier.

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
It means that i am writing the story of zordo, which was released on zeldadungeon today, around 12:00 AM.

Din Akera

Sniper
lol, I love threads like this, you learn so much about everyone! Similar to the what does your username mean thread.

Anyway. Sniper. Fairly self-explanatory, but there is a story behind it. Rishian and i used to play Resident evil 5 together almost everyday. I played Sheva and he played Chirs. Now, for any of you that haven't played the game, Sheva is given/more often uses sniper rifles and her special weapon is a bow and arrow, a very accurate weapon. Whereas Chis uses Shot-guns and his special weapon ends up being a gatling-gun. So anyway, Rishian and I felt into this tactic of him making a shield for me, and me taking out everyone with one shot, while he sat there wasting ammo. :lol:

Therefore, I am 'Sniper' and if you look at his, it is 'the meat shield' XD

It also has to do somewhat with my personality of going directly to things, oneshot, accurate, consice, to the point.

Beeker

Wild Card
Well I changed mine again, so I guess I should explain it...

Though there isn't much to explain to it. Let's just say I can be quite a goofball and pretty silly. And I love Hyrule.
So I'm Hyrule's Goofball. Hey, every place needs one :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom