• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Watch On Youtube!

I don't really like youtube that much. It's kind of lame lol.
But, I do go on their to watch some stupid video's, only from Adamwestlapdog his shiz is funny. (Especially Navi/Tatl <3)

And I listen to music in general. It's just simple as that. :/

DLC

Soul Drummer.
Raywilliimajohnson yourfavoritemartian ( they have a new song called orphan tears) Meekakitty Machinima nevet1212 machinima adamwestslapdog xanauzumaki kevjumba freddiew tigura21 monkeyDruffy nintendocaprisun HCBaily Chuggaconroy

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Mostly, I just watch random videos of game things, some LP's (mainly I stick to NintendoCapriSun, chuggaaconroy, and HCBailly), YTP's, and music from various games and animes. There are a few others I watch sometimes though, but I can't remember exactly what they are.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I use YouTube a lot more than most people probably do, or at least differently. I don't look up videos all the time, but I always check my subscriptions that are for a number of video blogs and machinimas and other miscellaneous things. The channels that seem to update most commonly that I'm subscribed to are probably Pogobat (Dan Brown, but not the author), Wheezy Waiter, and Nintendo 3DS blog. I don't really use the search bar as much, but I do sometimes look up trailers for games I hear about or music, rather than, you know, actually buying songs. XP

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I use Youtube mainly to find videos related to Pokemon, Zelda and others.
I have a long list, but I'll just say Zelda. I don't find other abridges that much entertaining, probably cause some jokes were getting stale. It was good a few years ago, but now, kinda mellowed down a bit.

Now adays, I'm more like a police than a viewer, cause I tend to report videos that were illegally uploaded. I'm also a memebr in the vocaloid community, and there are people who made PVs, or songs don't want their songs in Youtube, so I report it to them.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
These are a few bookmarked YouTube Channels i frequent:

Tobuscus
JulianSmith87
RayWilliamJohnson
Meekakitty
Sxephil
PhilipDeFranco

TheZeldaDungeon ^^
TobyTurner
Smosh
Yourfavoritemartian
BreakingNYC

NintenDaanNC
nicepeter

Just to name a few... ^^

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I look up random funny videos.
AMong them: the videos titled How to Be a Ninja and Super Godzilla Bros.
Also, I look up game and movie trailers for upcoming titles I look forward to.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Too much to actually list so I'll say just more recent stuff:

I sometimes look up public domain movies (Chaplin comedies or other silents, I remember watching Rashomon too, a great Japanese film).

The adventures of D&B LPs of D.

Brentalfloss.

Olilord (sometimes).

Peyser Conley's channel.

Some of the Fine Bros. videos (I just like some of them).

Oh, and Dorkly Bits (very funny, I might add. It's a videogame parody channel).

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I watch anything video game related and anything that looks interesting to me. I also watch the begginings of animes on it. I mostly watch stuff on YouTube when I am bored.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I watch HCBailly, Machinima, Roosterteeth, meme videos (like LEEROOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY JEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNKIIIIINNNNNNSSSS!!!!!!!!!!), SNL Celebrity Jeopardy, and Minecraft stuff. It gives me ideas on what to build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom