• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What did you like about the wind waker?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'm now doing the second quest in my (in game) pyjama's. I really love this game...

I'm currently playing it through too! Just started it up again a few days ago after beating Majoras Mask. I must admit i was a bit skeptical when i first played it, but it's grew on me quite a lot, i'm really enjoying it this time! :D

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
The Wind Waker is an awesome game. Sailing is pretty time consuming, but it isn't that bad once you get the Ballad of Gales. The first time I played, I got the to part of the game where you had the collect the Triforce fragments. Unfortunately, that data was lost, so I'm currently replaying it again.

M

Makar14

WW was what got me to start to love Zelda. I prefer it over TP also. It's a great game and I think the graphics and sailing is what makes it so unique. It's pretty fun and what got me started and now I have LoZ, AoL, MC and AlttP.

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game, hands down. The sheer scope, the adventure, the fun, the sailing (which I do happen to love) is... just so good! :)

I need to replay it soon... right now I'm working on A Link to the Past for the first time, though, then I intend on finally beating Majora's Mask. :)

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
I'm replaying it for my third time. In my opinion the best Zelda game ever. I haven't been playing it so much lately, I'm about to get the Iron Boots and the Power Bracelets. I remember when I played TWW without a memory card. I was in the Dragon Roost Cavern when I died, got pissed and turned it of. xD

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
I remember when I played TWW without a memory card. I was in the Dragon Roost Cavern when I died, got pissed and turned it of. xD

I did the same thing! Long ago, I was renting the game from Blockbuster, and I was playing it without turning the Gamecube off for an entire week, then I died in that first Dragon Roost temple, RAGE QUIT'd, and turned it off. Then realized... I never saved it, hahaha.

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
Haha, I think I could play the Forsaken Fortress in my sleep. I borrowed it from a friend before i got it myself, this time with a memory card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom