• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The awkward moment when I'm the only student in my class.

The even awkwarder moment when my instructor kicked me out to wander the halls.

Mange

Bitte benutzen Sie Google Übersetzer
I went to school and then I had to go to the orthodontist.

What a great day...

1. Make a pretentious dungeon map riddled with traps in Blockstorm.

2. Go make a thread and advertise it on the Blockstorm forums.

3. Host a server with the challengers.

4. Watch them magnificently die in my torture device.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Been hanging a drywall ceiling yesterday and today. Progress has been moving along pretty good. I should be able to start mudding everything by the end of the day, but will probably wait till tomorrow. Then on to the next one.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Going to someone from high school's funeral today. Makes you realize just how unexpectedly you could be gone.

Reminds me of something that happened last year. My friend's sister went to our high school and was in the grade below, she was known for being very outgoing and cheerful and then a few days after Spring Break she killed herself. It was a huge shock and it affected the entire school, even the people who didn't know her very well. It's crazy to think someone so young had so much going on in their head like that that made them want to commit suicide. It's a real shame, she made so many people happy with her positive attitude and did so much for our school and the community. She was only 16 years old.

I'm sorry for your loss, just remember that this person is most likely in a much happier place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom