• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Ty.

Ok, but dogs CAN look up!
Bit of a busier day today.

Started the day off with some Atelier Ayesha. I want to get it finished tomorrow, but i'm not sure if that's going to happen.
Went car shopping. My brakes died going down a hill on the other car. Long story short, that car is totalled and i'm looking for a new one.
After that, had a hockey game at 8. Not a lot of the guys showed up, so I saw a lot of shots. Our guys were tired after the first period. Haha.
Lost 3-1, but it was a good game all things considered.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Today I've barely done anything yet, but yesterday I finally got back to playing TP again. I got stuck before getting to Snow Peak and put the game down for a while, then played from the beginning again only to get stuck in the same spot as before. But I finally got past the hurdle yesterday and finished both Snow Peak and Temple of Time :D Bring on Castle in the Sky. Been looking forward to this one for a long time :D Hey, might actually get to finish the game at some point :D

Got some coffee, and finished my chemistry homework. Since it's Sunday I'll probably either do something with family or work on my crochet projects. ^_^ Considering it's cold and rainy out where I am, it's a nice day to stay inside lol

vengenz

Sheikah Warrior
Coffee. Started playing SS for a second time. Hero Mode here I go! Went to the gym for a few and now nothing really productive...love Sundays.

Sheik

:the:
10:00 AM - Wakes up. Does regular morning stuff like brushing teeth and eating breakfast.

12:00 PM - Goes to church. Meh.

2:00 PM - Goes to drum lessons. During drum lessons, goes over advanced beats in shuffle rhythm and drum beats in 7/8 time and cool **** like that.

3:00 PM - Arrives home. Precedes to get on ZD, watch YouTube videos, and do other miscellaneous nonsense on the Internet.

4:30 PM - Decides, because it was an uber nice day (mostly sunny and very warm, despite it being the middle of January) that he would go outside and take a walk around the neighborhood. Takes the following picture for whatever reason: http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/Avagon52/imagejpg1_zps557047ea.jpg

5:00 PM - During walk, stops by friend's house. Said friend isn't home. Rip.

5:30 PM - Decides to head back home after the nice day begins to become cold and windy. On his way there, is interrogated by an old man walking a dog about why he was outside in such cold weather whilst wearing only shorts and a t-shirt.

5:45 PM - Arrives home. Tries to play piano with frigid, cold hands. Fails at playing piano with frigid, cold hands. Also eats dinner.

6:15 PM - Watches anime (SAO II and Durarara!!. Both are, so far, good.).

7:30 PM - Watches some more YouTube videos.

8:00 PM - Gets on ZD and begins writing post about his day. Is interrupted halfway through by his iPad's battery, which was running low.

8:33 PM - Clicks "Reply to Thread".

What a life I live.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Bought the Zelda Monopoly, and it's GORGEOUS - apart from the house/hotel pieces (which are just rubbish, generic plastic things). I hope there are someone on etsy that make something more Zelda-appropriate that I can substitute them for.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just came back from my Music class. But here's the thing -- I went through the entire class without wearing underwear. It's the most comfortable thing in the planet, even with the 35F weather that was going on around 8AM.

Thank God for no underwear

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom