• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I went to the mall and picked up a used copy of ALBW for $5.00!!!

But there was no game in the case.
They sold me the case.
For $5.00.
Good job.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
After making two studies of a girl's hair while doing nothing in class, I manged to make a set of rules and parameters for constructing hair. I'll probably make a portrait soon showcasing what I have learned, but I need to refresh myself on facial anatomy, as continually make simple mistakes in the face as of late.

I also managed to fight off most of my cold with sheer willpower. Okay, I did make a few minor changes to my diet, as my sweet tooth suddenly came back about two weeks ago. All those cookies and cakes probably weakened my immume system. :P

Stitch

AKA Patrick

They sold me the case.
For $5.00.
Good job.

Always make sure to open the case of any used game/movie/cd you buy (before you buy it), never trust anybody who is selling used products :yes:

Last edited:

Salem

SICK

They sold me the case.
For $5.00.
Good job.
At least you got a box...

Actually this happened just a few days ago with my cousin, he bought Pokemon Y's case with no game, what's up with that??

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Deciding what nice meal to cook... Feeling a good ol' spaghetti bolognase and home-made garlic bread with toffee waffle dessert! :D

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
The funeral I was expecting was actually a memorial service, so it only lasted ten minutes. After that there was all-you-can-eat free food, which is always good. Plus, many family members, most of which I'll never remember their names, gave me tons of support toward my drawings. I also learned that I can sketch and shade a face in under an hour in my 5.5" by 8.5" sketchbook.

Off to watch the SAO II episode I missed due to being out of town.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
A very very busy day... Woke up at 7 to play worship in church, first time I ever did that, and it went awesome, and then I just spent the whole day there hanging out with people... But we were like constantly doing stuff, and I ran to Best Buy, and we had pizza, and it was fun, but gosh I'm ready for sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom