• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just ate me some dinner, and now I continue to browse DGN. I really like it here.

I am much the same...except instead of browsing ZD, I am about to play a game. :)

Also, I'm searching up some good themes for Great Bay Temple ^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
sitting in the old chair contemplating why I got mail from my former employer like two months late. Eff off Six Flags, I want nothing to do with you (except employment tbh, I'm poor).

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
sitting in the old chair contemplating why I got mail from my former employer like two months late. Eff off Six Flags, I want nothing to do with you (except employment tbh, I'm poor).
Bet 6 flags was better then my current job, did you at least get paid for the hours you work?
As it stands now Im virtually making less then minimum wage.

I can put in 8-9 hours monday, and tuesday each and some how still end up with a 10-12 hour week on my pay check.

Fig

The Altruist
Now, I am currently trying to find efficient ways to fall asleep. I've tried warm milk, a bedtime story, playing card games to take away my energy, etc. No results so far. *sigh*

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
@Fig Drink a full glass of milk before hitting bed and that should help.

Anyway, drinking a huge cup of coffee, watching Spain Vs Mexico sub-20 WC, and working on chapters for my stories. :)

Procrastinating on class and cleaning by staring at Crobidolls. Holy crap, those things are expensive. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom