• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Basically nothing today......weather's very cold and it's raining, still had to go shopping for clothes though! Oh and revising for exams for when I get back :(

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Got woken up at 4 by my mom leaving for work.

Got woken up at 6 by my phones TARDIS alarm tone.

Did this.

What I will do today:

Get my braces partially dismantled

Get my teeth cleaned

Get braces put back together

Possibly bo by all-you-can-eat pizza buffet with my friend

Informal baseball practice with said friend

Magatha

Magatha
Today I cleaned my room. I am not a very tidy person, and hadn't cleaned in months, so it really needed it...

Cleaning my room I discovered:

-lots of 4-leaf clovers

-marbles and bouncy balls

-fossilized sharks teeth

-broken violin strings

-$5! :)

- Addresses to all the local comic book stores that participate in "Free Comic Book Day" (which is always the 1st Saturday in May...)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Up early again and off the to the golf course....Tis very cold today so I couldn't wait to get home and get a warm shower and now am just relaxing at home while on ZD :)

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
so far today i have fed/watered my chickens, ducks, and dog. then i went back to bed for two hours. when i woke up again i grabbed my computer and started listening to GBH and started posting on ZD.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I woke up at around 7AM and I played some Borderland in till 9. After that I watched some Napoleon Dynamite and then I watched the Ravens vs Colts game with my dad. Now I'm posting stuff on ZD and lurking on Skype.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
For starters, since midnight til I woke up properly, I kept waking up every hour due to my stomach. Then I got up at 6, went to work at 7, left at 4, came home and threw up. I still feel like crap :(

Magatha

Magatha
Let's see...

Today I volunteered at Sunday school at my church to help with the 3rd graders.

Then I baked 4 dozen cookies for a party.

Then I went to a Christmas party (I know we are a little late, but today IS the 12th day of Christmas, so it is a perfect day to celebrate! :D )
I got a gift card to the craft store! Not sure what to buy yet though...

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
today i went to my friends house and told him about our friend running to california, we sat in his kitchen for a while a talked about stuff. after i got home i sat around, watched workaholics with my younger sister and her soon to be boyfriend, i ate dinner then i went to a punk rock show. now i have to sleep for school in the morning....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom