• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Color is Your 3ds?

What color is your 3ds?
What color is your 3ds (if you have one). Is it one of the 3 traditional colors, Red, Blue, or Black, or another color. Mine is purple (master sword color!) tell me yours!

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I have red :3

I was originally going to get purple, but I ended up buying red instead. I don't mind that at all, though :3

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Way back when I had originally got the Cosmo Black 3DS, because personally I didn't like the blue one as much, however honestly later on I wished that they had released the red one as well at that time as I would have for sure chosen it. Eh, in the end I guess it doesn't matter though, as now I have the red special Pokémon X and Y themed 3DS XL instead.

I got my 3DS before there were any special editions or whatnot, and there were only the two simplistic colors of blue and black. Since I already had a teal DSi, I got the Black/Grey 3DS, and I'm pleased with my decision. My 3DS is my baby. I'm really protective of it because both my DS Lite and DSi have had various issues regarding hinges and buttons. My 3DS was apparently from one of the "buggy batches" where the hinge gives more than it should, so I'm extra careful about that. I've made a lot of observations about where exactly the weak point appears to be, so I've been taking extra good care of it ever since I first noticed it a week or so later. That says a lot because I'm usually [unintentionally] rough on my games. I think a lot of the care also comes from the fact that I paid for a fair portion of it, despite it being a birthday present for myself back in 2011. Not only that, but the black color is really sleek. I polish it a lot--with a glasses cleaning cloth I don't use--because of the glossy finish it has (which means a lot more if you know that I rarely clean my glasses). I love my 3DS. <#

Fig

The Altruist
I bought the original blue 3DS on launch date! Although if I ever have the money, I will buy a Pokemon XY 3DSXL Bundle and the Zelda ALBW 3DSXL Bundle! That said, I'm happy with my original 3DS as it has given me the greatest experience I can have on a portable console! ^^ Ever since 2011, I have always taken my 3DS everywhere I go. I take very care of my everywhere I go! I always shared it with my friend whenever they wanted to see the console in person! In fact, it was because of my 3DS that led my friends to buy one of their own as I would offer them a play demo and tour of my 3DS. I'm not trying to sound important at all, but it just happened to be just that. :sweat: Nonetheless, I love my 3DS and I love my experience with XY and I can't wait for Smash 4! ^^

Last edited:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I have the straight-black one. Since there wasnt a dark green one, black was the next-best choice!

Should I ever get a modded one to do Youtube with, I'll probably get a Red one.

Ps: I just had to retype this yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom