• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Color Are Your Hair and Eyes?

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
My hair just so happens to be black and my eyes are brown, they seem to get lighter in the sunlight(or when I'm outside rather, many girls fall for it)lol

L

LinkatHeart

Naturally I have strawberry blonde hair, but I colored it platinum blonde. My eyes are blue/green, the inner color is green and the outer color is blue, but from a distance my eyes look just blue.

Skunk

Floof
Some ofmy hairis yellow, but it's mostly grey. My eyes are yellow, too(if you couldn't tell from looking at my avatar)

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I have brown hair and brown eyes. I used to have blonde hair as a kid, and I used to complain about how it became darker when I got older. Nowadays I've realized that the brown hair I have now is just right for me, and I wouldn't change it.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I know I posted in this thread before, but my hair magically turned golden blonde again.
Snapshot_20120805_7.jpg

It's the colour at the ends, my arm casts a shadow over the top.
My eye is blue with a weird brown bit in the middle.
Myeye001.jpg

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I have Brown hair and I think I use to have Brown eyes. Although when I went to go renew my license a few weeks back, the woman at the DMV started staring at me for a few minutes and then concluded that I had Hazel eyes.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
My hair is currently brown. It used to be blonde back when I was younger but then it darkened to brown. I prefer it over blonde honestly. Blonde wouldn't look good at me at all.

And my eyes are blue. :)

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
My hair is a dishwatery-blond (natural) and my eyes according to everyone are a strange grey-ish blue colour.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Hair: Copper/red/orange

Eyes: Hazel. Looks different colors depending on surroundings, mood, etc.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
All of your eyes are so pretty <3

I have boring black and black. My parents say that my hair used to be golden when I was a baby. But as I grew older, it became black. My hair is very thick, and quite curly. My eyes are just black. My father has beautiful brown eyes though. I wish I got my eye colour from him :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom