• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Color Are You?

Triforce Ballad

Queen of slapping, OH YES
In Death City/The Guild/Skyloft/The internet
You have to take this quiz ----->
What Is Your Color?
I'm red, I value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. I love instant gratification and acting on my gut feeling. At my best, I am passionate and decisive. At my worst, I am shortsighted and destructive. My symbol is a fireball. My enemies are white and blue.

Post what you are and what it means, like above.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have taken this quiz a million times and i always get:
whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

I also took another quiz (The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta | Rum and Monkey) and got white and red

Triforce Ballad

Queen of slapping, OH YES
In Death City/The Guild/Skyloft/The internet
DOUBLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am both selfish and chaotic. I value self-gratification and control; I want to have things my way, preferably now. At best, I'm entertaining and surprising; at worst, I'm hedonistic and violent.

I'm selfish?! WOW. I'm Black/Red

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I took the first quiz awhile ago now and got this as my colour, it fits.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

I took the second quiz not too long ago and this is my dual colour, it also fits.

20802.jpg

You can actually see both of these banners in the second spoiler of my sig even...

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

This sounds about right.

20803.jpg

While I can't exactly say this one is wrong, there are parts of it that I disagree with. I do not prefer being a part of a bigger whole, I prefer being my own entity.

Attachments

• whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
    whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1

onebizarrekai

gay energy
whatcolor_isblue.jpg

I am blue :3

On the double quiz I got red/blue. That quiz is kind of harder, considering I couldn't really answer what my favorite comic book character was -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom