• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Character Do You Want to See Again?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd like to see Saria (please, do us fanservice and make her a Hylian!) or Cremia again. I love both of those characters in a weird Player2NPC way. Saria always fit the bill of 'Link's Older Sister' to me, and Cremia...well, I'll let her hug do the talking.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I would like to see Beedle from WW (the boat salesman) riding a giant bird above the clouds and selling items and potions. :)
Or that flying carpet dude from OoT... that would be even better..seeing a flying carpet haha

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Medli from Wind Waker, just because I love her. Happy Mask Salesman, because he's mysterious and I believe he could have some nice development.

Know you say no villains, but I would like to see Zant again as well.

geek4887

The Unknown
Midna! Yeah, she will be my 2nd favorite sidekick ever!!! *sigh* I wish they make a sequel to TP, but it doesn't seem plausible.

C

cantthinkofanam

Midna!!! Doesn't even have to be a major role, just a cameo at the end or something. I hate how TP ended, so I'm always hoping that she'll wind up seeing Link again. :P

Okay, I like where these are going.
Another I would also like to see is Malon.
(In unrelated news, I just purchased my tickets for the LA concert)

David25866

Anime Master
I would really like to see medli from Wind Waker again she was my favorite character into that game her personality was great and her design was amazing ^^

Conor

the over analysing guy
Saria, given Kokiri's stay children basically forever is it too ridiculous to assume she'll be alive in skyward sword?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I personally don't think we'll see any "guest star characters" (as I call them) return. If they were, it would make the game feel not as new. Now, don't get me wrong, as much as I would love to see a character like Navi return (I was disappointed she wasn't in PH, even though I did eventually realize it's impossible for her to be on the AT), I just don't believe it's necessary. Only the main characters of the series need to return. Even then, sometimes some of them need to not appear (i.e. Zelda and or Ganondorf) to keep the series fresh and allow it to not feel repetitive. Some references to other characters I wouldn't mind, but minor characters to the series really have no reason to return (like Tingle).

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Hmm, there is so many good characters, but I'd have to go with Medli from the Wind Waker and Midna- either forms.

Medli was such a great character, she was very caring for Komali, but was able to focus very well on her true purposes. She was a very kind-hearted character, and being a sage, brought even more purpose to her. She was a very likable character. ^^

As for Midna, I'd love to see some Twilight Princess prequel or sequel, that would be very interesting. Midna was a very mysterious type of character to me, for throughout Twilight Princess, she often kept secrets and avoided talking about herself. Mysterious characters are a very good way to hook people in, for you are wanting to learn more, and you continue playing the game. This is what happened to me, so I found Midna a very good character, despite the first two temples with her, where I found her really annoying.

So I'd love to see these two characters return sometime in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom