• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Can You Just Not Handle Anymore?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The most vocal of gamers on the Internet. Really tired of the pessimism, irrational hatred, ignorance and mob mentality that is so wide-spread in gamers today. Staying away from those types that give gamers a bad name, and things have been much nicer in doing so.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
People glorifying contemporary art when it can barely even be considered art. I would go on, but writing 170-paragraph long rants makes me feel worse than better about my opinion.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Roller coasters, carnival rides. I used to love riding those things and could go on them one after another, but now I get nauseous anytime I ride one.

My stupid, nasty, mean coworker. She makes everyone miserable and is pretty much useless and is driving away my way cooler coworker.

Actually, I would just be happier if three of my stupidest coworkers left.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My stupid, nasty, mean coworker. She makes everyone miserable and is pretty much useless and is driving away my way cooler coworker.
Solution: First, talk to her. Ask her why she's so stupid, nasty, and mean. Second, punch her right in the ****. Third, tell your supervisor that she is inciting riots and rebellion within the work chain and watch her get fired at your hands.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Roleplaying (like what people do on here) is something I just can't do anymore. I used to RP with friends all the time, and I had tons of Original Characters, but I just kinda stopped once my friends and I parted ways. I've tried picking it up again, but I can't be bothered to RP anymore. It's kinda sad, because it used to be a lot of fun for me.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Taxi drivers. Wouldn't mid it if they would, y'know, follow the rules of the road and weren't total crackheads. I think I've almost been hit... 25+ times due to idiots running stop signs, red lights, speeding, etc. A good friend of mine actually did get hit the other night by a taxi going almost 75 in a turning lane in a part of the road that normally had a 50kph speed limit. And they're supposed to be our safe ride home?

EDIT: I'm not so much talking about taxi drivers in general as I am the ones in my town. They really really suck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom