• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OoT-3DS What Are Your Best Boss Rush and Gauntlet Times?

I apologize if there is already a thread about this but I did not find one. I am just curious about the people who have done the Boss Gauntlet in OOT3D.

My best times are:

Gohma 9.16 sec
Dodongo 43.23 sec
Barinade 1:35.20
Phantom Ganon 1:45.60
Volvagia 1:22.70
Morhpa 3:18.20
Bongo Bongo 43.83 sec.
TwinRova 4:17.13
Gauntlet 15:56.50

These were all done in the Original Quest. What are your times?

Demise_

Gwoh hoh hoh!
I don't remember, but it's something like:
-Gohma: 25 sec
-King Dodongo - 39 sec
-Phatom Ganon - about 1 minute
Gauntlet: about 13 minutes

But it's been aw hile since I last tried these, I might get better times nowadays. Oh and how did you one-cycle Gohma? (Just curious.)

Honestly I watched a video on youtube where some one beat her in 5 sec. (not counting the time to the portal). what I did is get the slingshot ready and look at her with it. when she comes close target her and smack her with it. Jump attack and do the jump stab glitch. (you do a jump attack then drop the z target and hold R and stab. There is a glitch in all of oot that when you do a jump attack then drop the target and stab as long as you don't retarget all the stabs do the same damage as a jump attack (or megaton hammer lol).) that is how. It takes about 6 jump attacks to down her well with this you have the 1st jump attack then get 5-6 clean stabs (with the glitch worth a jump attack) and she is down. just got to be fast though or you will lose her.

Really? I thought that power crouch stabbing was gone from OOT3D. Well, I might have been wrong. I might try that. (There's a way to keep most bosses stunned by striking them rhythmically, but I never got the hang of it.)

Consecutive quick spins usually do well. Just too bad they remove magic for almost all il s.

Gohma 26.33 sec
Dodongo 42.13 sec
Barinade 1:28.90
Phantom Ganon 1:21.76
Volvagia 1:25:33
Morhpa 45.03
Bongo Bongo 32.66 sec.
TwinRova 4:49.16
Gauntlet 14:58.73

Last edited:

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Forget most of them. The only one I have any pride for is beating Volvagia in roughly 30 seconds or so not counting entering the room or leaving the portal.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
OMG! I am trying to beat her fast now and I can only get her to like 1 min 20. How do you do it?

It took several tries, but I managed to hit her with a lot of arrows when she was roaming around, which made it possible to kill in the next stun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom