• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are your 2015 Video Game goals?

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
For me, it's perfect. It's simple, accessible, leaves a good degree of creativity. When I get home from work, I don't want to play a big RPG. I might just wanna make a level in 5 minutes.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Actually, I have a massive goal for 2015: enjoy more multiplayer titles. I forgot how fun it is to have a party even with my siblings; party games like Smash Brothers are awesome, but enjoying an MMO or another title? That just makes my heart sing

VBzr3OA.jpg

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Actually, I have a massive goal for 2015: enjoy more multiplayer titles. I forgot how fun it is to have a party even with my siblings; party games like Smash Brothers are awesome, but enjoying an MMO or another title? That just makes my heart sing

VBzr3OA.jpg
if you want to play an MMO you should try Rift

it's free

it's kinda like WoW

it's cool

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The only major goal I can think of is getting a Wii U so I can play Zelda U when it comes out. I also want to get Majora's Mask 3D and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate when they come out. Other than that, Hyrule Warriors and Wind Waker HD for the Wii U after I get it, but those are minor goals.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The only major goal I can think of is getting a Wii U so I can play Zelda U when it comes out. I also want to get Majora's Mask 3D and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate when they come out. Other than that, Hyrule Warriors and Wind Waker HD for the Wii U after I get it, but those are minor goals.
I'll get you a Wii U.

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
Change of plans. Previous goal was to experience as many games as possible. Current goal is to taper down and play as less as possible and get a life. In 2013, I was so hyped for a PS4 or X1, but now I don't see myself buying one.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm gonna buy some new games and an XBOX one and sell the 360 and all my old games for that.
I'll be getting Halo MCC, and Witcher 3 for XBONE and Zelda for Wii U.

I had the XBOX ONE bought for me in the end. I may still sell the 360 and its games. It may lighten the burden a bit of having to purchase FF15, Witcher3,Zelda U,Halo 5 and Battlefront

To get the current gen pokemon games. I have been a gen behind since gen 4.
And like most I seen here,to finish a game.

My goal for right now is to complete all of the challenges in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U. I've only got one left on the 3DS version, and three left on Wii U.

I also want to finish the Zelda games that I've bought but haven't yet completed: Link's Awakening DX, Oracle of Seasons, Oracle of Ages, Wind Waker HD, Spirit Tracks, and Twilight Princess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom