• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Looking Forward To The Most From Skyward Sword?

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Music and darkness. Although the chance of the game being dark at all in very low, I AM excited for music. Zelda has some of the best music that I've ever heard. Based on how awesome the music's been in the past, I'm really looking forward to it being orchestrated.

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
Warning: Extreme case of corny Zelda fan-girl...ness. For your own good, skip down to the next comment given. -.-

I'm looking forward to the memories. (So lame) Every Zelda game has it's own aura, normally based on what state of mind you where in when you played it. That's why you have favorite games. Because when you see Lake Hylia, you smile because you remember something that happened. I'm looking forward to the memories this game will assault me with.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I'm looking forward to an interesting and compelling story. I don't think we have ever been let down when it comes to the plot of the games. So this is what I expect most from SS.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I am looking for a new enthralling Zelda game, that's more challenging than most entries in the series for the past few years.
I also hope to see new items and old ones alike, lots of sidequests and an awesome story

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
At this point I'm most worried abo-- er, I mean... looking forward to the plot. Nintendo has said next to nothing about the story elements so far, and I'm worried that what we've heard so far will be pretty much all there is to the plot. This, and the fact that there are so few items leads me to believe that SS will turn out to be just like the two DS games, except for the wii. I really hope not... I've yet to be disappointed by a console Zelda and I hope SS doesn't turn out to be too casual. I'm actually glad that my expectations aren't very high though, because in the end I'll probably be blown out of the water by how epic SS is.

That being said though, I'm really looking forward to swinging that sword around for myself. In retrospect, the swordplay in past Zelda games seems rather unintelligent and hack 'n' slash-y compared to SS. I'm sure the gameplay will make up for the lack of story and items (and then again, there might end up being more of those things than what I think).

For me, it is defiantly the way you battle enemies with the Wii Motion Plus. I have not really tried the Plus before, so I have no idea how it even plays out. I think the best part of this game will in fact be the swordplay, and just can't wait to see it in action.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
I don't care to much for the controls, I know they will be good. I'm really looking forward to what the origin story of the MS is.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
I'm looking forward to every little thing it has to offer, and I'm already going crazy just waiting for it. Though I admit, it's the 1:1 swordplay that has me doing backflips of joy. Finally, a game with that amount of sword control! I can't wait!

Eskhandar

or khan he?
I'm actually glad that my expectations aren't very high though, because in the end I'll probably be blown out of the water by how epic SS is.

Doesn't sound very low of an expectation if you think it'll probably blow you out of the water! :P

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
^Well I don't think it will blow me out of the water. Just saying I'm glad that my expectations for this game aren't very high, because if it ends up being less-than-stellar I won't be very disappointed, and if it does end up being epic then I'll just enjoy it that much more because I wasn't expecting it.

I didn't think I would enjoy TP because of the dark art style, and it ended up being my third favorite Zelda game.
On the other hand, I had my hopes very high for an epic sequel to WW, which is my 2nd favorite, and PH+ST ended up crushing my hopes. :(

I think the best thing to do is expect nothing, that way we won't be disappointed. ;)

Yeah, fast paced action really has me excited. Lots of 1:1 sword dueling, running mega fast, running up walls, no pause screen, and of course EVERYTHING sounds like a new fresh experience which is what im really looking forward too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom