• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
[/SPOILER Attempting to Kill the Sludge Like and getting absolutely destroyed in the process. Why did they have to make Like Likes take so much damage in ToTK, I miss the ones that turn to mush with one to two sword blows.]

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
I was just literally having Gloom Hands as my test monkeys on how my vehicle can withstand them by staying high up, plus I'm trying to see if they react to Koroks and NPCs since no one made any posts or vids on that.

ZeldaFanatic64

Infrequently active ZD member
I'm playing the N64 version of OoT for the first time! I'm getting some bottles and heart pieces before I head to Death Mountain.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Picked my playthrough of Minish Cap back up again recently, planning on 100% completing it. Currently, gone through Deepwood Shrine, Cave of Flames, and The Fortress of Winds. Figuring out my way towards Lake Hylia now. Put in about 14 hours so far.

I'm really enjoying all the side exploration and kinstone quests you can do as you make your way through the plot, whenever I got stuck temporarily, just shifted my focus over on completing kinstones and going back to older areas to find things I missed like the Great Mayfly Fairy over at Mt. Crenel. Eventually just by doing that I stumbled on what I needed to do to continue the main quest. (Which in my case, was exploring the houses in castle town and accidentally stumbling on the way I would obtain the Pegasus Boots.)

rescued a whole bunch of cuccos...then she asked for 3 in 55 seconds and I was like, hell nahhh
one of em's literally across the water and it takes over half of the time limit to run over there and then slowly walk with this bird above my head all the way back to the center part of town
I'll get it eventually

Ezlo has a lot of character, really love him for it.

Brought my switch to college for the first year: playing Oracle of Seasons, not as good as Ages but I'm starting to understand how the same team made it (my first playthrough I was baffled at how the masterpiece OoA was coupled with OoS). The dungeons are surprisingly fun and replayable.
planning on 100% completing it.
My heart goes out to you for the figurines.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Still playing TotK. I finished all main quests and am hunting treasure chests. Still not in a hurry to defeat the big G

Same. Just wrapped up my third dungeon after 240 hours. Finally started to prioritize the dungeons before there's no game left and I only have the Sage's abilities just to face Top G. Still got quite a few caves left to find, 2 Labyrinths, and a pretty sizable portion of the depths unexplored as well as a couple of regions on the surface and a few sky islands. Currently doing a sweep across the Gerudo region now that Darude is gone.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
I finally have some days off, so I'm probably going to finish up my exploration of the depths in TotK & head to the final boss. I've just not had time to play at all with my new job getting out at midnight. Or, I may go boot up Ocarina of Time 3D. Been kind of craving it & the shooting gallery is super fun for me.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
every time I hit a dungeon in LA I kinda pause for a while, and aside that I occasionally mess around in other games, and that led me to this:

apparently the tingle tuner still works on the wind waker demo in zelda collector's edition

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I haven't played too much of Zelda in years. Lately, though, I have been planning to give TLOZ Minish Cap a go and through those means add to my Zelda played games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom