• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing In Zelda?

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
It wasn't my first Zelda game but when I played it for the first time I completely understood why people loved it so much. It's very special. But there are more great Zelda games to play after you've finished OoT ;)
I think I'm finally going to finish link to the past. I've played it off and on for the past 3 or 4 years but never got past the first dungeon lol.

I was playing Hyrule Warriors, doesn't really count as Zelda but it's an ok game anyway.

I tried Tears of the Kingdom again, I decided it's an action game still and not an RPG because the most fundamentally broken RPG like thing you can do is just get infinite HP restoratives through cooking (like in BOTW) which can nullify a lot of the combat, but that's basically it.

It seems like BOTW a few genuine armor upgrades, weapons don't mean a lot except for bosses, and you have hearts like always. Also TotK feels more linear than BOTW like they weren't trying to just make it overwhelming.

I just decided to go straight to Rito's airship and it's fine, I didn't have to do a hundred shrines or something like I heard, eventually there will be a shrine grind, but I feel more like I'm playing a single player MMO version of Zelda with action instead of RPG combat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom