• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

finally found the stupid horn player and i now have all four great fairies... have lots of material to farm before i can upgrade to level 3 armors tho. i also found a skydiving minigame and got a cool shirt that im happy about and it mighhtttt make being paraglider-less a tad easier... i also got the sand boots so im pretty happy in terms of uhh armors i like cosmetically. i i need more hats tho; heavily contemplating selling my bokoblin and moblin hats just for the money

i also found more lynels and am up to four, one of which is in a really cool spot that im excited to fight but havent challenged due to needing more weapons... really need to find hestu again

thinking about checking out tanagar canyon next... curious about what has become of the forgotten temple, given all the theories i had about it in totk back when the game was announced. also thinking about dungeons and where to be looking for them, but i havent really pursued a story questline long enough i guess. focusing shrines for now, up to.. uh... 50 ish i think? i was worried i wasnt gonna be able to do the archery tutorial because i didnt have paraglider to ride updrafts, but i managed to still trigger bullet time lol

also, i have 15 hearts now and it seems that the row now contains 20 hearts for a max of 40 judging by the hearty foods i have in my inventory and it looks really cursed unless its an interface glitch

Completed my second dungeon and am now going to *try* to hunt for the Master Sword. I've got no idea where it is, so I might as well check the place it was in BotW... Korok Forest is next on my list to visit.
thinking about headed there soon myself, for hestu more than the swerd. a little worried cuz i dont like the way the horizon looks tho... wondering if the typhlo ruins spread or something :suspicious:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Bout to go into the Depths to explore for a while. I am gonna follow the statues under Lanayru to chase down Kohga and also see if I can find the Autobuild upgrade that lets me save custom builds because I'm positive that's a thing that exists. It has to be a thing. It would be weird if it wasn't. I hope it is at the end of one of these trails.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
For a while I was just running around doing random things like shrines and whatnot. Started the Rito story quest last night. Probably'll finish that up and then do I don't know what next.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Finished the zora story quest, gotta do the gerudo one next. Before then though I think I'll explore the depths some more, along with Lurelin village and maybe Korok forest. There's so much of this map I haven't covered yet I'm not entirely sure where to start.
Regarding the boss in the third dungeon, I didnt like it that much. The design was cool, kind of wind wakerish. The first phase was fine. The second phase was soooooo annoying. Im not entirely sure what they expected us to do but my "get in like 2 hits before it starts hopping around" was evidently not it. It also didnt help that Sidon is programmed not to walk on the sludge, so sometimes when I needed him he would be on the opposite side of the arena. Weakest boss fight for me so far.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Finished the zora story quest, gotta do the gerudo one next. Before then though I think I'll explore the depths some more, along with Lurelin village and maybe Korok forest. There's so much of this map I haven't covered yet I'm not entirely sure where to start.
Regarding the boss in the third dungeon, I didnt like it that much. The design was cool, kind of wind wakerish. The first phase was fine. The second phase was soooooo annoying. Im not entirely sure what they expected us to do but my "get in like 2 hits before it starts hopping around" was evidently not it. It also didnt help that Sidon is programmed not to walk on the sludge, so sometimes when I needed him he would be on the opposite side of the arena. Weakest boss fight for me so far.
As soon as I fought that boss I instantly knew it was gonna be the one everyone hates. It's just perfectly designed to be annoying in every aspect

Trying to fly this weird contraption…I swear, whenever I try to use a balloon the game decides to rain for 20 minutes. I never cared about it in BotW because you could find alternate routes most of the time but here it’s just annoying whenever trying to use fire.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Went to Lurelin village
Literally killed all the pirates using the good old fashioned attack-everything-in-sight method. All I had left was one Lizalfo and he ONE SHOT KILLED ME. Now I have to go and defeat all of them all over again. :mad:
I killed all the pirates and there was a sliver of health left
"Of course they hide one pirate in some stupid spot"
Get one shot by the bokoblin in the well, respawn down the well behind the bokoblin, get one shot again as I'm figuring out where I am

I won a game of Rock-'em Sock-'em Robots (if you know, you know), and now I'm focusing on finding all the shrines and mapping all of the depths. Already found all of the dragon tears and the Master Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom