• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I finished the four regional phenomena over the weekend and feel like I am pretty close to the end of the game now having reached....

Hyrule Castle and started the Phantom Ganon fight after doing the faux Zelda goosechase. After being unsuccessful the first time in the battle I descended back to stock up on some better supplies for the flight and I will come back to it tomorrow to hopefully finish things off.

I finished the story of the game! Now it is time to finish all of the side quests, finish the Hyrule Compendium, and maybe even find and upgrade all of the armor.
I'm not going to 100% it though, that would be madness. 900+ Korok seeds? No thank you, I'll just find enough to max out my weapon, bow, and shield stashes and then I am done with Koroks.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I finished the story of the game! Now it is time to finish all of the side quests, finish the Hyrule Compendium, and maybe even find and upgrade all of the armor.
I'm not going to 100% it though, that would be madness. 900+ Korok seeds? No thank you, I'll just find enough to max out my weapon, bow, and shield stashes and then I am done with Koroks.
it's astounding how many korok seeds I've found that I just have decided aren't worth the effort of getting

I got all my pals so I’ve figured finally started doing some of the monster hideout things. But one in particular was the Lurelin stuff, which I hate to have waited on doing but it seems it was necessary. Kinda wish the actual rebuilding part was more involved and varied, but I’m glad they did something a little out of the ordinary. Stuff like this and some of the Yiga stuff in this game is what I wish BotW had more of - the only thing that really comes close is getting the Thunder Helm for doing all the Gerudo town quests.

Think I’ll be doing more of this stuff tomorrow, anything to do with the pirates really. I’d like to get fully upgraded armor and full battery but unfortunately easy duping has been patched and I really don’t feel like grinding. Just wish the really high tier enemies didn’t do so much damage.

There’s still a lot I have left to do in the depths, which I’m kind of dreading. One day I came upon an obsidian Frox, have not even found a normal one yet. Things like that make me nope out fast.

At something like 93 shrines done, I’m afraid I might have run out of the ones I’ve really enjoyed. Certainly more variety than BotW, but even so plenty have just been blessings, and the rest seem to be these challenges where you start off very limited which I’ve decided not to do until they’re the only ones left…bleh.

The main quest is called regional phenomena
Sounds like a pokemon thing but w/e
th-then i guess that makes sense why i didnt know that.. (: in which case i hope i can find them all cuz if there are six (are there six??) i think i can only think of five so i might gotta explore more
edit: unless hyrule castle is one of them... dont tell me tho

What am I doing in TotK?

Nothing. I don't own the game.
...then dont post in this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom