• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What Are You Doing In BOTW?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Instead of crowding the Game Help thread with what we're doing, I felt it'd be good to make a thread for this.

What are you doing right now in BotW? I just beat the Goron dungeon, was an enjoyable and tough experience. Great boss fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for the last memory. I know where it is i just have to find the exact spot.

After that i'm gonna do some major buffing. I have 13 hearts and 46 shrines done, all towers activated, got the Master Sword and all Divine Beasts completed.

I need to do some more shrines and i want to find the Hylian Shield before i make another suicidal run at Hyrule Castle.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I've only just started looking for memories (at least I think that's what I'm about to do with the pictures) sadly I dont get a lot of play time :(

I just activated every single tower (straight after getting off the plateau). And now I am just exploring the map, seeing what I can do in the overworld.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
My play style for BOTW is very... organic. I guess. I started off by heading East...then just began to activate as many towers as I can and stop at any Shrines I saw along the way. I accidentally stumbled on to the Zora quest so I did that dungeon. Then just kept moving in any direction that looked cool, doing Shrines and Towers. Then I stumbled upon the Gerudo quest and did that dungeon. Now I am up North/Northeast so I assume I'll probably stumble upon the Goron quest soon. Love this game!

Also. I am building my house up.

Theaterke

Is this just fantasy?
My play style for BOTW is very... organic. I guess. I started off by heading East...then just began to activate as many towers as I can and stop at any Shrines I saw along the way. I accidentally stumbled on to the Zora quest so I did that dungeon. Then just kept moving in any direction that looked cool, doing Shrines and Towers. Then I stumbled upon the Gerudo quest and did that dungeon. Now I am up North/Northeast so I assume I'll probably stumble upon the Goron quest soon. Love this game!

Also. I am building my house up.

I've done exactly the same. Stumbling upon the Zora quest by accident and coincidently just following the main line.

Finished the game twice now and decided to do all side quests and shrines. It actually keeps you quite busy!

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm doing a mixture of exploring areas, doing shrines, activating towers, just going wherever I feel like it. Trying to avoid any areas where I spot guardians that could potentially come alive. Not remotely ready for any of them, lol.

Killing any decayed guardians I see and attempting the Divine beast vah Nabooris (the camel)

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
So the other day, I found my way to the top of a mountain noticing something strange and lo and behold a dragon covered in malice. So I start fighting and i am shooting the malice and I am down to one more malice spot. I look. 1 arrow left. I'm like "I got this!" I focus...aim...shoot...hit it! YES! I win. Saved the dragon.

THEN. Girl was like, shoot it bruh. I was like. Wait what. Yeah shoot it. But...but...but I just used up all my arrows....

-_-

dead.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Right now I'm exploring the region around Death Mountain in the northeast. ^^ Just stumbled upon a maze in the middle of the ocean in that area.

Congrats on the sticky status for your thread :)

Im side quest grinding. Trying to get Tarrey Town off the ground.
Im gonna do a couple more then make a suicidal run into Hyrule Castle for the Hylian Shield, if its there, which is a side quest, so i'll still technically be side questing

Just got the game yesterday. I just made it to Hateno Village. I literally spent this whole day exploring the West Necluda region. This game is seriously huge.

Its going to take me a couple days to explore the Hateno region.

After that, I'm going to track down Hestu to the Korok Forest.

And then after that, I'm going to do the Rito Village Divine Beast first. Just to be different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom