• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Desperately trying to horde-hunt a shiny Hoppip for my friend.... and failing because I don't have the shiny stone to help me, and nobody can or will help me achieve it. :c

I'm only a few legendaries away from achieving the "Pokedex Complete" requirement to get it.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Well, I got my shiny stone, and got the shiny Hoppip for my friend...
and I just beat Winona at Fortree City in OR.

Pokémon Crystal on Route 38, just snagged myself Eevee and a Miltank and have dropped the cow off at the daycare to get her a little closer to my 19s and 20s

Just finished breeding a shiny Shuppet AND I got a shiny Bulbasaur in wonder trade. I'm feeling like the luckiest guy in the world right now! Anyways now I'm trying to find a Cottonee with good ivs from another region so that I can start breeding a shiny whimsicott.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I'm currently playing with toy pokemon in Pokemon rumble world. Fun lil freemium game. Makes me want to get the older pokemon rumble games.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Pokemon X...trying to level up some Pokemon for the dream team - Currently I have Ralts, but I would like a Gardevoir, Mawile, and a Meditate I'm going to evolve into a Medicham.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I'm playing my first ever Pokemon game. Well, I played a few before, but I didn't like them (didn't give them a chance) and so I never got past probably 30 minutes in.

I'm playing Pokemon Soul Silver. I'm loving it.

I started with the cyndaquil, which is now a quilava, very powerful.
I snagged myself a pidgey early on, and it is pretty beast right now.
I was gifted a togepi, and it has become my main, because he is SO strong against almost everything.
I captured a ekans, thinking it would be a good poison type, but she sucks. I hate her. I'm trying to evolve her to see if she gets better, but I'm not having a good time with her.
I fished for a tentacool because I didn't have a water type, and it turns out they are water/poison, so I may never touch my ekans again.

Right now my pidgey is my highest level at 15 and ekans at 8 is my lowest. I really think I need a grass type to balance out the team, but I'm not sure who to get.

Pokémon Sapphire-Got my 3rd gym badge, evolved my Maril and my Nincada and caught Machop and Numel. I love Mt. Chimney, the music is so soothing. One thing that royally ticks me off though was that I left my Ralts at the Daycare for 2 levels and those idiots erased Ralts' Confuse, leaving him no way to attack. They couldn't have replaced Double Team or something? :mad: I am never leaving my Ralts there again!

I'm playing my first ever Pokemon game. Well, I played a few before, but I didn't like them (didn't give them a chance) and so I never got past probably 30 minutes in.

I'm playing Pokemon Soul Silver. I'm loving it.

I started with the cyndaquil, which is now a quilava, very powerful.
I snagged myself a pidgey early on, and it is pretty beast right now.
I was gifted a togepi, and it has become my main, because he is SO strong against almost everything.
I captured a ekans, thinking it would be a good poison type, but she sucks. I hate her. I'm trying to evolve her to see if she gets better, but I'm not having a good time with her.
I fished for a tentacool because I didn't have a water type, and it turns out they are water/poison, so I may never touch my ekans again.

Right now my pidgey is my highest level at 15 and ekans at 8 is my lowest. I really think I need a grass type to balance out the team, but I'm not sure who to get.
There should be Bellsprout hanging around Bellsprout Tower. They aren't the best but Weepinbell and Victreebell are excellent evolutions.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
There should be Bellsprout hanging around Bellsprout Tower. They aren't the best but Weepinbell and Victreebell are excellent evolutions.

Yeah, I've seen a bunch of them, but I've heard that bulbasaurs are better. I'm holding off for one of those. I just finished the bug gym, and I have to say, I had a really hard time with the scyther or whatever it's called. It was pretty tough.

I ended up getting a spearow just to have two flying types against Bugsy, because she was giving me such a hard time. My tentacool is getting better. Pidgey evolved to pidgetto, so that's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom