• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Currently Doing in the Pokémon World?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Finally got Quick Attack Moxie Pinsirs in Luxury Balls, just need to get them to be Adamant, and breed em with my 6IV ditto when I get it back.

I've been breeding a killer Mawile all day, with the proper breeder moves, perfect Attack and Defense IV's, and a helpful Nature.

I've finally gotten one that has the first two conditions, but he's Bashful. If I don't get one that has all 3, I might just stick with him.

Everstone is your friend ;)

Fig

The Altruist
I'm working on completing the entire National Pokedex in XY so that I can a better chance at find shinies and give them to my brother because he works harder than me and yet hasn't found a single one yet.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I was getting prepped for making my competitive team by grinding for BP. Half of my team is ready for action and the other three need to be bred. I was so ready. Then I learned that Pokemon Bank came out and I have for options for anything in the entire National Dex. To make another team from scratch or to continue as planned--that, is the question.

#Conflicted
#PokeBankIsReal?

Terminus

I was getting prepped for making my competitive team by grinding for BP. Half of my team is ready for action and the other three need to be bred. I was so ready. Then I learned that Pokemon Bank came out and I have for options for anything in the entire National Dex. To make another team from scratch or to continue as planned--that, is the question.

#Conflicted
#PokeBankIsReal?

My suggestion: Finish this team, then make a second one. A good team will be able to mix and match roles.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Working on the dex

Does anyone have a Mew, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Latios, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Heatran, Cresselia, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Meloetta, or Genesect I can look at or trade me for a Shiny 6IV Rayquaza (That I can't get you at the moment :>)?

Terminus

Working on the dex

Does anyone have a Mew, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Latios, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Heatran, Cresselia, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Meloetta, or Genesect I can look at or trade me for a Shiny 6IV Rayquaza (That I can't get you at the moment :>)?

I have most of those, Id be willing to help you sometime this weekend. COntact via Skype. Or facebook. Something with real-time chat.

Catching them all

I have almost all of gen 6 (will get the rest once I start Y)

working on gen 5, but my friend's borrowing white and I keep encountering the same Pokemon in black 2

And I accidentally transferred my Thundurus to X without realizing it T_T
meaning I'll have to catch it all over again once I get Tornadus (and borrow black from someone) so I can get Landorus T_T

And I've also started a game in Ruby
and Blue...but blue won't help me get them all in X so...that's being held off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom