• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you cooking?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
maxresdefault.jpeg

Not cookin anything except having a couple of sub sandwiches tonight while watching My Bloody Valentine and Season 2 of Riverdale

These days I like to cook salmon (I use maple sirup, soya sauce, and dill, my mother's recipe is the best), rice, Nantes carrots, asparagus, chicken and rice soup and yogurt parfaits/fruit parfaits (with yogurt, fruit and muesli cereals). I suffer from GERD (and I take Pantoprazole everyday), this forced me to eat more healthy food, fortunately for me my mother is an excellent cook and she made me want to salmon, rice, veggies, soups and yogurt parfaits and other such healthy things and salmon quickly became my favorite meat and asparagus my favorite veggie (asparagus are delicious, even more so when served with salmon and rice), and I've always loved rice. So it's gotten easier and easier for me to eat more healthy food, and I even make healthy desserts with yogurt, fruit, cereals, etc. The yogurt parfait can be eaten as part of a healthy breakfast, as a snack in the afternoon, or as dessert after supper. Also, I'm going to ask my mother or my sister to teach me how to make banana bread. This too can be eaten as part of a healthy breakfast, as a snack in the afternoon, or as dessert after supper. Also, I'm looking for a tool that I can hold in my hand and use to blend veggies to make potages, my mother said she would buy it for me soon. It shouldn't be long now. Then I can ask my sister to share her recipe and I'll make a batch of her delicious carrot potage. Yummy and full of vitamins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom