• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic What Are the Worst Classic Zelda Games (besides the Phillips CDI Ones) ?

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
For me it would have to be Adventure of Link. I know they were trying to do something different from the original in it, but it just didn't work out too well.

No Zelda game disappoints (apart from the CD-i's, but they don't count). If I were to choose, I would say Zelda 1. Even though it's a classic and all, for some reason I can't play it for more than ten minutes, mainly due to the fact that I get so confused at times.

K

keatonprincess

easily adventure of link - too difficult and boring, no characters really
Oh and spirit tracks - a train game didn't feel like a zelda game. Phantom hourglass is so much better!

K

Kyopaka

I wouldn't say Adventure of Link is a bad Zelda game or the worst Zelda game, but I will say that so far out of all the games I've played, it's my least favorite. That, and Minish Cap are my least favorites. I just can't get into Minish Cap's story and Adventure of Link is just...well...you know.

B

Blacksorrow24

Aol, but I can't blame nintendo, they didn't want to go the way of Megaman, create the same game over and over and over 15 times, when they made this game, they hoped it would be innovation!

Possibly the reason why so many people don't like Adventure of Link as much is that Miyamoto wasn't the one in charge of that one. He was working on something else, and someone else took over the game.

Looking at it now, I'd have to say the best and worst are the NES two. Best because they started the whole thing and took the most risks. Worst because due to limitations of the day, they just aren't that easy to play. I don't want them to be easy, just a little easier.

played em all and i can't really say there is a bad zelda game (of course we are not including cdis which were awful ;) but the challenge of the adventure of link made it to many "bad" but when you beat the game and go on your second run through it actually become a very enjoyable expiranceso my opinion is there are no "bad" games

I liked Adventure of Link. ;.; I felt like such a boss when I finally beat it.
I haven't played all the older games yet, but right now, I am having a really hard time getting into A Link to the Past. But I also am just somewhat stuck after beating the first dungeon. >>;

G

Guy in Green

i would have to say AOL. i'm still working on the game since i downloaded it on the ambassador program, and i found myself getting frustrated at annoying enemies like tinsuits and the flying horseheads. they take away your experience points and even if you kill them, they give you no experience at all and you would probably see another one in the next 2 seconds. i also just hated it when i was 10xp or so away from a level, some enemy comes around and kills me. i hate that, so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom