• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What appliances do you have at home?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Some may have some appliances, some do not. For example I was utterly shocked when one of my friend from a village said that they don't have a refrigerator at home. He said that they preferred cooking every meal. I believe that toasters and dish washers are not worth it. Most of the cooking stains don't go away in dishwashers. We rarely use vacuum even though it's there

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
A refrigerator/freezer combo, dishwasher, washer and dryer, toaster, microwave, gas oven, ice maker, a propane grill (kept outside, obviously), and a couple of blenders.

Dishwashers are very convenient, because if you follow the manufacturer's recommendations for your cookware, all cooking stains come off in the dishwasher, provided you have a good one.

Handwashing dishes is incredibly time consuming.

That said, certain things aren't conducive to dishwashers, like cast iron skillets (what monster puts a cast iron skillet in a dishwasher?), so if you keep that in mind, dishwashers are quite convenient.

Just like other appliances, they all have a place and a use. I only cook steaks on a grill, hamburgers I handmake and grill, and salmon I've had good luck putting it in the oven or cooking in a skillet.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In the house I have quite a few appliances. I can think of these: Kettle, Toaster, coffee frother, dishwasher, microwave, oven, grill, fridge, freezer, electric whisk, nutri bullet blender, spice grinder, slow cooker, vacuum, floor steamer, fan, dehumidifier, paper shredder, printer, Iron, hairdryer, washing machine, tumble dryer. I also have TV's a mobile phone and PC.

I also have outside and garage appliances. Things like lawn mower, tree shredder, strimmer, air compressor, pressure washer, grinder and circular saw.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer, senseo coffee machine, airfryer, microwave, tablet, laptop, gaming consoles, tv, printer, lawn mower, blender, mobile phone and more I can't think of right now

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
The most important appliances I own are my two air fryers. It used to be one air fryer at home and one while I lived in my truck, but since I work locally now I just rock that double fryer life.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I am renting a house with my gf, so some appliances are owned by the landlord and some by her.

I'm omitting things like TVs and computers. This list is just off the top of my head so I might be forgetting something.

Rubik:
Washing machine
Dryer
Toaster oven
Coffee machine
Blender
Food processor
Electric kettle

LittleGumball:
Air frier
Toaster
Hand mixer
K-cup machine
Crockpot

Landlord:
Fridge/freezer
Dishwasher
Gas oven/stove top
Microwave with ventilation for aforementioned stove

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have a fridge/freezer, a microwave, a stove, washing machine, toaster, and electric kettle. That said, I tend to order a lot of take away so the fridge/freezer, microwave, and stove get little use.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
After a couple months of struggling with early morning life, I have finally made the jump to coffee machine owner and caffeine drinker. I've now got a Kureig sitting on my counter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom