• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
That annoying kid that is always in my business decided that he was going to lift the leg of my chair while I'm trying to take a damn test because he was bored. And then he again wondered why I ripped his *** a good one. Thank God I got moved today. I couldn't take it.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Oh let's see (prepare for small rant)...
My principal had told me that I could go to prom recently. Well, I didn't get an invite and nobody told me when tickets were being sold. So, today I found out that it was the last day to get tickets. That just freakin pisses me off to the extreme. I'm so tired of all the **** my school has given me this semester.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
All of this talk about prom and people telling me to do things for it even though I have no interest in it, I can't wait for this week to come and pass.:dry:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My hormones are all over the place today! It's so annoying when you have to sit in one place all day and then someone comes up to you and your hormones are like, "Oh hey! We're gonna give you hormonal thoughts about them while they're informing you about your class!" That was my afternoon in a nutshell. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom