• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

octorok74

TETTAC
Probably myself most of all. I always work myself into a fuss, which then pisses me off. Though if I had to choose something other then me, I would say one of my brothers. he always yells at video games, because he thinks they cheat and conspire against him.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The fact that today I am just being lazy....Usually on a Saturday I like to go to the gym or go play golf but I guess I am just not feeling right today and it seems like I have wasted my Saturday.

So, like, during my freshman year, I kind of pulled out the hair on both my temples. The hair has grown back now, obviously, but it's still dramatically shorter than the rest of my hair. So when I tie my hair back (which I almost always do, and in a low ponytail), the majority of the shorter hair will fall out and leave me looking like I have short hair with a long ponytail. I don't mind at all--I like it, actually.

But today, my sister was all being a butt and said that I only wore my hair like that because that's how my hair looks in my drawings. It bothered me more than it should, but like... really? I don't really give much care to my hair--not your stereotypical female, lol--but just that she would say that kind of irked me. I can't hepl the fact that I suuupidly pulled out my hair three years ago! I'm just drawing it as it is, Molybdenum! Not the other way aroundddd...

/rant

Oh, and also... I purposely fell asleep in the recliner last night, but I kind of slept funny... So now my back has been hurting all day and it's annoying. Dx

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Having to do things in the car while mom is driving. I don't like to get this or get that from areas you can't reach from the passenger seat in the car. I just want to sit there and listen to my music. That.is.all...

My desk being so uncontollably messy.

Also, I ahve a file cabinet but no file folders. I need it so much, so badly right now. But noooo, no file folders! jdapsjf; Why does this make me feel so pissed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom