• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Websites

A

Alkarius

I used to work for Zelda Universe but I got transfered to Zelda Wiki. (yay) It's really cool working on stuff for ZW, it's like DM (DisappearingMist) said, It's god to work behind the scenes.

Caleb

Walkthrough Man
Need I say anything? :P

But actually, I had my own Zelda website back in the day called Zelda Revolution (hence the "zeldarevolution" surname in my e-mail). I never went public with it, but I learned a lot through that and it's helped me make the kind of content I do today. Seemed like a huge waste of time when I finally got fed up with it, but now I'm glad for the experience and lessons learned.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I did own and or work for some websites. None of them exist anymore though. My very first website was Zelda Realms. It lasted for about 2 and a half years. It ceased to exist because I had merged sites with Zelda's Rejects and Zelda Genesis. We formed Zelda Ultimate. ZU was a really cool site, in my opinion. It actually grew pretty large before it's demise. I had to close doors for reasons I won't mention. I really wish I never had to close it though.

A site that I worked for was Zelda Legacy. I didn't really work for the site.. I was an administrator at the forums, and I posted news on the main page here and there.

Hey LucarioMaster, your address is a tad misspelled.
http://free-rider.proboards.com I think is the right one.
I only knew because I am member of some of them.

Not much to say about me. I've had moderator positions in other sites, but they are 'past' now.

I'me meber of various forums, but nothing more. I do have a free proboards forum which I made to have some kind of close contact with friends, though it is open to anyone. I couldn't be any more happy, hahah.

Adding about proboards, I'm really impressed with what some of you have done with your proboards, like where Lucario Master is working.

Y

Yumil

@Martynj: A new young Zelda site?! I'll be keeping an eye on that one (in my RSS feed already). Don't give up on it. The community is in desperate need of newer sites. All us old guys are getting...old. And unfortunately, when you get old you don't have as much time to mess around on Zelda sites as you do when you are not old. :P

As for me, I'm currently working here at Zelda Dungeon and I've been a part of Zelda Wiki for a few years. Prior to this...ha :P

I own www.zeldarelic.com. I was the owner/founder of it starting in 2002. It closed earlier this year just before I joined ZD. I still intend to use it for special project in the future. I also have several other websites in progress, most have never launched and some of them probably never will. One of them I do intend to launch someday is a small Earthbound site/project.

I was also part of the Zelda fan gaming communities for a while as a spriter. I helped revived Zelda Fan Game Network after it went offline the first time. At this point I think it's gone again. I was also the founder of Kirby's Fan Gaming Dreamland. It too is long gone.

I also had a Chrono Trigger site, The End of Time. I had originally incorporated it into my Zelda site and later split the two. This is one of the projects I want to revive someday. :P

As for staff...I worked for DSRevolution.com for a very brief period of time as a news poster. I also was staff at VESH Network - a short lived game site in 2003 I believe. I was also staff at The Player Domain in 2002/2003 right before it went offline. It was an old gaming site and an ancient affiliate of Zelda Dungeon way back then. They also hosted my Zelda site. :P

And....I think that is everything...I think. At least, that's everything even slightly noteworthy lol.

mewtwolord

Hello World
:O project2d.ipbfree.com HRM Still in progress dead cuz haven't been advertising .A homepage is in progress ,Axle the Beast in making it.Oh ya It's a game making site, currently using Gamemaker 6,7,pro ect. and our project for when the site is finished is 2-D MM! :D

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have two: www.worldofhockey.net www.mrsgilgaladpippintook.webs.com Both are freewebs sites but I bought the worldofhockey domain because I hate it they will name your website after your username. The first one if about my hockey graphics and of course hockey itself and the second one is about other work I created. This one I have for 4 years now. I don't always like the wway freewebs work because many features are limited but I must say I am proud at what I could create. I update my hockeysite as much as possible and since I have become a zelda addict I placed Zelda on top of my other site. Some people would love to see forums over there but what can I do with forums? I am pretty sure it won't stay active for long.

Owww...I also have this one http://s12.zetaboards.com/UltimateHobbitClan/index/ It's a forum and exist for 5 years now. We even had an rpg section but some members started to argue. It is inactive right now and there should be a huge change.

@lex MM

The Lurker
I was working with emulators in a small site and then I made my own site,http://zelda-galaxy.webs.com/ .......also,I have sent an application to work in an other(big this time:P) Zelda site:) I'm still waiting :lol:
EDIT: Yes! They finally took a look at it and they will tell me about it later! Oh,wait, don't give me bad rep for this:lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom