• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Web Browsers

Which web browser do you prefer?

• Google Chrome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apple Safari

• Internet Explorer

• Mozilla Firefox

• Opera

• Maxthon

• Other

• Total voters

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
What web browser do you prefer to use?

Mine varies. I most commonly use Safari on my computer, because it has decent speed, but due to bad compatibility with Windows Vista, it crashes a lot. And I mean A LOT. I prefer to use Safari on Windows XP computers when I can, unless it's a slow computer. For slow computers, I use Google Chrome, for its speed. Basically, I like Safari for its interface and nice feel, but I like Chrome for its reliability and speed. All of the others (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Maxthon, etc.) are completely out of the question.

Last edited:

Tael

Fairy
I prefer to use Firefox for its speed and the nice plugins.
I also use this browser for a pretty long time (since version 1.5 if I remember right).

I also like Camino for the better interface and bookmark-handling.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
I didn't vote, because you've left out some options, such as Rockmelt, which I use.

I'll vote chrome, do to similarity.

IE is absolutely terrible, but my dad loves it. :dry:

I use 2, Safari and Firefox. Safari is the standard on my computer so I use it a lot but honestly it isn't the most stable browser around.
I used IE back in the day, never do anymore. I remember ole Netscape to. FF is the best imo although I have heard good things about Chrome, my fiancee uses it and FF.

Ganondork

goo
I used to use internet explorer, but it kept tripping on Zelda Dungeon, so I'd have to log out and then back in every 2 minutes. I switched to Safari and now it's all good. Safari so far is better than chrome or mozilla in my opinion.

I use Firefox! Explorer sucks and I don't like Google's interface. I haven't tried the other ones and probably never will because I am very happy with my Mozilla!

Jedizora

:right:
I'd always liked IE, but recently I've been seeing glitches. So I've switched over to chrome. Chrome is very good, although I like IE's interface more. Safari is just terrible, which is the only other one I have on my computer.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I use Mozilla Firefox. A long time ago, I used Internet Explorer, but eventually I discovered Firefox. Actually, when I first discovered it, it was called Phoenix. I thought it was a very good browser, though it didn't work on all the sites that Internet Explorer did.

These days, Internet Explorer and Firefox are much closer in terms of quality... but I still prefer Firefox for the features it offers. I will use Internet Explorer at times, when sites don't work well with Firefox, but it isn't my preferred browser.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Chrome. The only issue is that it hates certain flash players, but other than that, it's the best thing I have used.

A

at332

I have used pretty much all of them over the years but, if I had to choose one it would either be firefox or safari.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom