• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Water temple has me stumped

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Currently on the water temple, and I am clueless as to how I'm supposed to hit the switch on the pillar that's spinning extremely fast. I did manage to clear the sludge with the floating water orb thing, but am I just supposed to get a lucky hit with the bow or is there a solution I'm not seeing??

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Currently on the water temple, and I am clueless as to how I'm supposed to hit the switch on the pillar that's spinning extremely fast. I did manage to clear the sludge with the floating water orb thing, but am I just supposed to get a lucky hit with the bow or is there a solution I'm not seeing??
I somehow managed to do it without engaging bullet time. In hindsight, taking advantage of bullet time is the obvious solution, but I just did my best to time it. Somehow managed it with one shot.

I didn't use bullet time either. I ascended through a couple of hover stones I placed to get me as close as possible to the activator and, as statistical physics goes, my first arrow hit true.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I didn't use bullet time either. I ascended through a couple of hover stones I placed to get me as close as possible to the activator and, as statistical physics goes, my first arrow hit true.
That felt like the "correct" solution, but the thing was just spinning so fast that I didn't want to waste time and arrows trying to get it to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom