• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Watching quizzes

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Do you watch quizzes? If yes do you prefer to watch with others and flaunt that knowledge or do you prefer to watch on your own and hide that fact you got that incredibly easy question wrong....

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I watch trivia shows all the time. I like to watch them with my family and see who gets what questions right. When I was younger whenever they would have the Teen Jeopardy tournaments, my siblings and I would write down our answers on a sheet of paper for every question and see who got the most right at the end. My sister and I have also kept up that tradition sometimes when we watch Big Fat Quiz of the Year.

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
I've only seen a couple of quizzes and partook in even less of them. But, from what I've seen, Catchphrase is a great time-waster. Me and my family always join in when it comes on and it's quite fun, too, as the questions are pretty hard most of the time. Other than that, though, Haven't seen many. I might watch a couple if I'm bored in the future, though.

I've been watching The Weakest Link, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, and The Chase. I think they are more fun to watch with others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom