• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Walking/Jogging/Biking

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
How often do y'all go out for a leisurely walk, jog, or bike-run? I've thought about thiss one since I'm just distancing myself from the computer and gaming; I feel I could do stuff to make my body get big muscles instead of being scrawny brainiac. :)

Personally, I rarely do any of the three. A few monthsa go when I wasn't so lazy, I'd bike ride at least once a week or twice if time permitted, but the cold got in and I just became so lazy. Now that Spring is returning, I'll see if my bro and I can start bikeriding again! :)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I can't run because I get a toothache from running, but I like taking walks when the weather and temperature is nice. I like riding my bike, but my butt hurts afterwards, so I need to get a more comfortable seat first. I am very immobile during winter, but now as spring is closing in, I think I will venture more outside... I have started walking a bit more now, but it's still rather cold outside...

Beeker

Wild Card
Out of those three, I like to bike the most. My family used to always bike to our grandparents' houses when it was warm. While we don't do so anymore, if there is a place in town I need to go to, I'll always try to take my bike out. It's my favourite mode of transportation. I should actually aim to take it out more, even when I don't have anything to do, just so I can feel the nice weather. c:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Yeah I like to go on regular jogs/runs...Sometimes even in early in the morning, I know it sounds a bit crazy but it wakes me up and puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I usually go for walks every week, in spring and summer, with my cousins and Mom. I don't go biking because not all of us have bikes to ride.

Clank

Hmm
I love biking as much as possible, but my bike currently has a flat tire that I need to get fixed.

Joy

The Sexy One
I go jogging at least once a week. Because :
Running may be a pain in the *** but it sure gives me a nice one!

Im a cross country runner so i run a lot, but i am recently injured so i do a lot of biking to help with the rehab

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I do all three, only usually unless it's walking I don't do leisurely. When I jog it's more of a run, and I bike hard even if it's just for fun.

MW7

I actually run fairly often (probably 5 days a week) but never learned how to ride a bike. So it's understandable that I don't like the phrase "It's just like riding a bike." How would I know?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I go for a walk just about every day because I have a dog and he bugs me until I do walk him if I'm not feeling it, but otherwise I rarely do any of those activities, sometimes ride my bike around when the weather is nice though.

Dan

Well I er, walk I guess, but that's about it, I don't even own a bike anymore, bikes are for babies. Cars are for real men...and getting your mum to drive you places

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom