• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Voting GCC: Kingdom of Hearts

Voting GCC Kingdom of Hearts

• Entry number 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry number 2

• Entry number 3

• Entry number 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The next theme will be a free theme! You are allowed to use whatever you want. The only thing you must do is using a good render to make your work stand out but I leave it all up to you! You can start by pming me your entries ;) The closing date will be March 17th 1100 pm ET.

Voting rules: No self voting.

Okay here are the Kingdom of Hearts entries:

Entry 1:
soragcc-1.png

Entry 2:
kingdom_hearts_banner_by_lanzlink-d3b0vsk.png

Entry 3:
kingdomheartssig1.png

Entry 4:
gccsiggy.png

David

But you called me here...
The first one is the best. Lots of cool stuff going on in the sig. I'd comment more on the rest of them, but there's one thing that you all need to try and fix. I'd suggest making some better backgrounds. Most of these are, in truth, rather boring. You can experiment with many different effects in your sig making. I'd recommend following some tutorials to get those juices flowing.

Ah! Kingdom Heart's! I <3 Kingdom Heart's!
All of them are gorgeous! I really like them all. I couldn't chose between the first and second one because those two are so adorable. But I believe I chosed entry two. I just feel like it fit the theme somewhat better.

Kybyrian

Entry 1 has a few problems that need to be fixed. First of all, for the space the render takes the canvas seems far too large. The effects help the emptiness a little, but it still could have used some trimming on the left there. The second thing I want to mention is that the effects are cool, but try to keep it from interfering with your focus. The effects are all over the render, and that's not a good thing. There are little blotches and scars from the effects all over your focus. It makes it look sloppy.

Entry 2 is pretty good. The only thing I can suggest is a border and trying to experiment with some effects in the background. The simple look is fine, it just doesn't appeal to me as much.

Entry 3 is the probably the best out of these 4, the render is magnificent and the contrast brilliant. The effects add a lot to the signature and make it look smooth and excellent.

Entry 4 is good, but it's probably a bit too bright. It lacks contrast and the render hardly stands out from the background aside from the drop shadow on the left.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Okay, thanks everybody for participating! The winner of this contest is number 1 and this is THUNDER-OCARINA!! Congrats and your work will be listed on the main page of ZD!

Okay and the other entries were made by:
Entry nr 2: Lanzz
Entry nr 3: FirevsIce
Entry nr 4: Ghosi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom