• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Vinyl Records

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
So my brother has been collecting records for years, new and old ones, but i just recently got into it. I feel like a lot of people think they're really old and lame but they're actually not. Even today a bunch of artists still release their music in this beautiful form. Also i feel like a lot of people only really download music, but i personally always prefer to have a physical copy. I just like having something i can physically hold and collect of all my favorite music. Plus a lot of the times stuff has sweet packaging. Is anyone else this way? Does anyone else collect records? Or am i just weirdo...

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I've actually started a record collection of my own in the past few months. My mom bought me a record player for my birthday back in June and I've managed to collect 6 records since then. I haven't really had too much of a need to go off and collect them myself since my aunt has a pretty big collection. I like to collect music in many different ways because there is always a slightly different sound from what you are using. They can often bring you back to a certain time and just add to the atmosphere of an evening home alone. It's not a hobby for everybody, but I sure enjoy it.

Hanyou

didn't build that
I don't collect records because I'm not really an audiophile. If I had more room, I could take up the hobby, but for now, it's not in the cards.

It must be an awesome hobby to have, though. I always loved looking through my dad's record collection, and there's something about the sound of vinyl that's just spectacular.

So my brother has been collecting records for years, new and old ones, but i just recently got into it. I feel like a lot of people think they're really old and lame but they're actually not.

I don't know a single person who feels this way. I can assure you the vast majority of people have a very positive opinion of vinyl, which is why there's still a market for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom