• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 617!

The Legend of Zelda LEGO was recently announced! Is this something you're interested in?

• YES! GIMMIE!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Sure, but I'm not going to seek it out, but should I happen upon it...

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Not really, but wouldn't say no being gifted it

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Nah, not for me

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Do you expect any Zelda-news in a possible June-direct?

Third Place: Only About the Movie (12.5%)
Second Place: No (37.5%)
First Place: Maybe (50.0%)

I agree with that "maybe", it's too hard to predict this year. We're just in such a "between-time" when it comes to Nintendo atm.

This week's question: The Legend of Zelda LEGO was recently announced! Is this something you're interested in?

YES! GIMMIE!
Sure, but I'm not going to seek it out, but should I happen upon it...
Not sure yet
Not really, but wouldn't say no being gifted it
Nah, not for me

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I'm right on the edge as to whether or not it's going to increase. The preorders did sell out but it doesn't sound like it's entirely too limited. I'm probably going to hold off.

Daku Rinku

Midna’s Simp
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
My biggest problem with Legos is storage, how to so it doesn’t get messed up and having enough storage.

I’d rather buy a Triforce pendant or find s plushie of Windwaker Link & Tetra.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
ZD Champion
I love LEGO, but I've never been able to justify the price for most kits. This one especially is quite steep, so I would not purchase it for myself. I answered the fourth response because I know I would get a lot of enjoyment out of it, I just wouldn't purchase it myself so if it was gifted to me I absolutely would build it.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I love LEGO, but I've never been able to justify the price for most kits. This one especially is quite steep, so I would not purchase it for myself. I answered the fourth response because I know I would get a lot of enjoyment out of it, I just wouldn't purchase it myself so if it was gifted to me I absolutely would build it.
Oh hey! Welcome back! :^^:

For me, I had LEGO as a kid, but now I don't really care much. Also I wouldn't know where to keep it, I don't have the room for it XD
But I think it's really cool that it exists for those who wants it!

Daku Rinku

Midna’s Simp
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Oh hey! Welcome back! :^^:

For me, I had LEGO as a kid, but now I don't really care much. Also I wouldn't know where to keep it, I don't have the room for it XD
But I think it's really cool that it exists for those who wants it!
I echo this, I enjoyed Lego when I was a kid to teen, but it is hard to justify them because of space restrictions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom