• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 611!

Which dungeon in Twilight Princess has the best music?

• Forest Temple

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Goron Mines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakebed Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arbiter's Grounds

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Snowpeak Ruins

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Temple of Time

• City in the Sky

• Palace of Twilight

• Hyrule Castle

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: In case of a new villain, what type of villain would you like it to be?

Third Place: None (0.0%)
Second Place: Strong, but slightly dumb (14.3%)
First Place: Draw between "Cunning, but not very powerful" & "Other (describe)" (42.9% each)

Things have really changed since last time! Not a single vote for the insane villain this time!

This week's question: Which dungeon in Twilight Princess has the best music?

Forest Temple
Goron Mines
Lakebed Temple
Arbiter's Grounds
Snowpeak Ruins
Temple of Time
City in the Sky
Palace of Twilight
Hyrule Castle

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA GF#G DB EF#E (If you know, you know)
Palace of twilight just flashes all my favorite colors to me, (Purple, turquoise, and a gorgeous shade of green) so naturally it's high on my list.

I know. I'm talking about the colors that the music gives me. Chromesthesia, man. It's weird as heck.
I'm mixed on wanting to say that sounds fun, or that that sounds like a trip. No offence meant.

As much as I Want to say Temple of Times Foyer Theme, The Original Temple of Time Theme, I doubt that fits entirely with the question.
Hyrule Castle on the other hand, has my vote. It's a mash up of the Original Castle Theme(ALttP) and Ganondorf's theme(OoT)

Malon

DBA DBA DBABA GF#G DB EF#E (If you know, you know)
I'm mixed on wanting to say that sounds fun, or that that sounds like a trip. No offence meant.
It's not really fun or annoying. It's kinda just...indifferent. I've had it my entire life (obviously) so it isn't really anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom