• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 562!

What is Ganondorf's best haircut?

• OoT Short Hair

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • OoT Long Hair

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • TP Curls

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • WW Hair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HW Mane

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • TotK Pony Tail

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which of Link's homes is your favorite?

Third Place: Draw between "ALttP Uncle's House", "OoT Kokiri Tree House" & "SS Dorm Room" (10.5% each)
Second Place: Draw between "MC Smithy" & "TP House" (15.8% each)
First Place: BotW Hateno House (31.6%)

Quite a clear winner this week as well, but a very nice mix of votes after that. I'm very happy that the MC Smithy got some extra love ^^

This week's question: What is Ganondorf's best haircut?

OoT Short Hair
OoT Long Hair
TP Curls
WW Hair
HW Mane
TotK Pony Tail

Shameless advocate for the mullet from the latter half of Ocarina of Time. And I can give his hairdo The Wind Waker some points for actually keeping some of that length, though you don't really see it cuz of his collar.

Also, Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf's hairstyle (and design as a whole) is overrated as hell.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I really like Gannondorf’s mane hair in HW. It just looks awesome.

Gannondorf’s hair in TP looks kinda weird, and also, didn’t know there was ever a difference in Gannondorf’s hair in OoT, thought it was always short

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Mmmmm WindWaker tho I haven't played it cuz I didn't like them in other games except TotK haven't seen it either

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I really like Gannondorf’s mane hair in HW. It just looks awesome.

Gannondorf’s hair in TP looks kinda weird, and also, didn’t know there was ever a difference in Gannondorf’s hair in OoT, thought it was always short
It's short for most of the time, but when you go to him for the final battle he has a greasy mullet

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
The new ponytail has really grown on me, so I'm going with that, but the HW style was CLOSE for me. I find his forehead piece to be a little too busy with the halo-hairband. I'm entirely judging on which ones I like to draw, ahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom