• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 492!

Are you hoping for anything Zelda-themed as presents this year?

• Yes, one of the games!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Yes, a book!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, clothing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, some other type of merch!

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No, not this year

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite cold area in Zelda? (Part 2)

Third Place: Gerudo Highlands (BotW) (21.1%)
Second Place: Isle of Frost (PH) (26.3%)
First Place: Ice Cavern (OoT) (36.8%)

The votes of this poll were not that spread out. Other than the ones on the list, Temple of Droplets got some votes, and that was about it. Very focused results on a few popular areas, and nothing for the others. My pick ended up in second place, with the Ice Cavern from OoT winning! I like the Ice Cavern too, but I think it's just a bit too short.

This week's question: Christmas is coming up this next week! Are you hoping for anything Zelda-themed as presents this year?

Yes, one of the games!
Yes, a book!
Yes, clothing!
Yes, some other type of merch!
I don't know
No, not this year

I wouldn't say I'm specifically hoping for Zelda items for Christmas, but it has become a somewhat consistent fallback gift when my mom and sister pick out gifts for me. There's a fairly good chance I'll get a shirt or socks with a Zelda design on them, as is the case any year.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yes I do!! I already gave myself Mario Odyssee but my hubby loves DIY diamond painting and ordered 2 Zelda ones. One with Link and Revali on it and one with Skullkid. He's going to make those for me :D

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I have a feeling my parents got me merch, and I'm hoping they did! Granted I already have 3 zelda shirts, a Zelda hat, zelda plushies, as well as books and figures but more never hurts! I would love to get some of the mangas but since my parents don't like manga that seems unlikely. Knowing them though, there's no way I won't get at least 1 zelda themed gift this year.

Yes I do!! I already gave myself Mario Odyssee but my hubby loves DIY diamond painting and ordered 2 Zelda ones. One with Link and Revali on it and one with Skullkid. He's going to make those for me :D
I'm a huge fan of diamond paintings. I've done one of Link and one of a wind waker mosaic that turned out mega cool.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have a feeling my parents got me merch, and I'm hoping they did! Granted I already have 3 zelda shirts, a Zelda hat, zelda plushies, as well as books and figures but more never hurts! I would love to get some of the mangas but since my parents don't like manga that seems unlikely. Knowing them though, there's no way I won't get at least 1 zelda themed gift this year.

I'm a huge fan of diamond paintings. I've done one of Link and one of a wind waker mosaic that turned out mega cool.
I love cross stitching. I made a few Link ones ;)

Skunk

Floof
I don't know that I'm hoping for those specifically, though I also wouldn't be upset to get them I guess.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I don't think I'll get anything in those regards this year. Already have all the games I want, and haven't asked for any other Zelda-stuff. I wouldn't be sad if I got something though, but it'd be a surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom