• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 435!

What is your favorite design for the Chuchu?

• MM Chuchu

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • WW/MC/PH/ST Chuchu

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • TP Chu

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • SS Chuchu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BotW Chuchu

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: We usually only see Zelda from the royal family. Sometimes there's a king (WW, MC, BotW), but mostly only Zelda. Would you like to see more members of the royal family in future games?

Third Place: Only the Queen (5.9%)
Second Place: Draw between "Maybe a mix of some of them" and "Only the King" (17.6% each)
First Place: Draw between "Yes, give me the entire royal family please!" and "I don't care " (29.4% each)

Quite mixed results this week as well. Especially considering the two options tied for first are so different to one another.

This week's question: What is your favorite design for the Chuchu?

MM Chuchu
WW/MC/PH/ST Chuchu
TP Chu
SS Chuchu
BotW Chuchu

I like the way the WW ones sound, but I'm going with BotW because I like how they move and I have fun working with their mechanical abilities and strategies, like changing their makeup with elements or using their remains as traps.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
They definitely had the most personality in the Toon Link style. And they had more interesting colors with them on the eyes that the rest just don't compare to.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Like most people here, I'm gonna go with the style that originated in WW and has been in the most games after it so far. Worst ones are obviously TP, since they're just dumb, slow blobs of nothing in that game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom