• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Video Game Characters That You Want by Your Side During a Zombie Apocalypse.

If zombies were roaming around the world, what are some video game characters you would want on your team and why? The characters can be good,evil or neutral. Pokemon are also included.

Last edited:
lolwut at the OP of this thread.

Definitely Master Chief from Halo and Augustus Cole from Gears of War. You can't get more kickass than those two men.

images

images

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hmmm......

59882-bigthumbnail.jpg

Itachi Uchiha and his Amaterasu for sure.....unquenchable black flames that engulf anything and everything he sees as a threat……he would burn all the Zombies before they even had a chance.​

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Link, I mean come on, he's killed tns of giant monsters and redeads, moblins, cursed bokoblin, and more!

And, of course, master chief and the portal robots. I mean they could portal the zombies away from me!

If video game adaptations of movies count, I'll have to say James Bond. We could rock the house and get a little extra on the side :)

If not, I'm mixing between Leon from RE or Samus.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Definitely Master Chief from Halo and Augustus Cole from Gears of War. You can't get more kickass than those two men.

Why the Cole Train? Is it because he runs on whole grain?

Anyway, I'd want none other than the two guys in my sig. Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield. Who else has more experience with zombies?

I'd like Navi (from Zel...duh) to be by my side. She'd be highly informative, providing much information on how to survive, where to go, and I'm sure she'd provide a many tips on how to defeat the various zombie types as well. She'd also be an interesting character to talk to, as I'm sure she'd have very much to say. On that note, I'm sure Fi would be just as effective as a companion in such a scenario, if not better.

Others whom I'd consider:

• Kingdom Hearts series:
    • Sora, Roxas, Ventus, Terra, Riku, Aqua, any member of Organization 13, Master Xehanort, Master Eraqus, etc
  • Any main character from the Resident Evil series.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Samus Aran (Metroid games), Gordon Freeman (Half-Life games), Atlas and P-body (Portal 2), Black Bird (Angry Birds), and a gaggle of Pokemon. I choose you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom