• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
i like the way you mix directions of hatching in small patches, it kind of makes it look like stucco or some stone type of chiseled surface
Thanks, that kind of what I was thinking of when I was making it. I just kept adding on different shades and textures for the varying shadows and directions going across the face. Drawing is a lot like carving, just in reverse.

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
0NPky1IN-wVkB_OUowZs31h5jzVggNhCh1yAyQKwB3lzuCCViLqsL2rgKuhoe5DtUuAUZtDe7N5Lw_q_7QC467Do3gweSmKRPGU1tC4ry_zMGKU635w795UJSIb9oeMhLxhd4StBCGaTbOir

_VfUEkAXjuWVtHwShSaoBKUoBtvBzphbsdQ1ZA8bBVzwMi4vXSz0Z5NCs9s7-wivZqA8twTkwpPLdr2ZB-rvs7BOlP9sMvBkW89Dq1GFV7mB0UMF7TdOCSNPJkr9HmGpNtORUfBYHc8ODzv6

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I finished this drawing earlier in the week. I started a digital version, but it wasn't turning out like I wanted so I prbly won't finish it. I need to figure out krita a bit more. Content warning: drawing contains cursed spirits, which if you haven't seen Jujutsu Kaisen can be kind of creepy.

Hfzacubt-E41Lsx4YMzUZIDnqfw3CHmXXFbUyqB61BED9pa6sgC8N9CDeYA15HF_5quE5HbgHieK8GAyUvgPbG0fa2IYwLPtPiaQlbG7cbzGWlzKtS18l36X4BSpJTV_hTbGp6ArGyuMS8Qj

it's always amazing seeing how much your art improved in less than a year

keep the great work up!
Thanks, bro! My first post on this thread it took me hours to figure out how to make Purah sit lol... before that I always had people just standing in the same position. Practicing every week really does help a lot, and Linktober changed a lot for me.
Btw guys, telling you this just to keep myself accountable, I'm planning to do a redraw of that Purah picture in July to mark a year since I started this thread. Let's hope it turns out good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom