• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Sorry, I know I just posted here like two days ago but it got me on a drawing binge. This is just a couple OCs.

bUqBqt5vTZEK5rsZ0ZtK5g2tIZDeoXOndnvzhcmlLpWF6Vdf4SqqwzLlqdVGUld9GpkfC_1xjiHtPOrHHhP3TvkB3_MerSFr6mjoZcSgUHoyzOeYmMUkA-SRtTuLxiCWymNEv8Q

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
K so uh, this one requires a little explanation. Yesterday I was rewatching the wolf man, the classic black and white one. For those that don't know, the character Larry Talbot (Also the wolf man) is a huge dude, considerably taller than his father. Somehow that put a looney tunes style picture in my head so uh, here's how that went

w7EQn35leGBa593LdTtadb3aYPakD8y9EqjLpzn2wiTnRlKooac5vAB-vsOuDKcN-e2XWk05oPZMTdn0SImnJkqLH4qriqWHgGxb3pWXYKjByIqhal5xCPBqtzRWxlcXJVJmmr4

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Hey with a bit more time you definitely could have sharpened it up. And there are still some really well done aspects anyway, like the hair, brow ridge, finger contours, shading... Follow your own darn advice about cake or whatever smh

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
A life lesson for you kids: if you get frustrated with your drawing, stop drawing. I intended for this to be an experiment in cel shading but it eventually just turned into angry scribbles. Ironically that actually works with the subject matter, and by some miracle turned out okay. Did this all in under two hours using the power of random lines. (Also did a little editing on my phone to make it more dramatic)

aJRFGy3oP4CM7ttBlgbyJtTIiR1GJrPCgn5HY74xPkEetY5tj9SVOClyFJYWlWlA0ETGmIcSVOvbnNhv4gqIRD1KoHoMF91MzSrXPOdS8q7H8bp7f12nX13S5F0_nGQWB5Orm0k
Sorry swear filter won't let me put his name

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Do I post here too much? Oh well. I'm not terribly fond of this one, it feels like Aoi here is too stiff and the lines are a little off. Even still, it was fun to draw, and gave me some good practice on angles. Inspired by a scene from Demon Slayer where Aoi catches Inosuke stealing food from her kitchen.

9HG7fuAEOj6Lkm0s_aJY40eJtp0YIHYMFJ_HCXRTdWj7aDIMQd3iFkI9XmKKcK2NrOcx7JxOASVSu3pViCC242PH4l_rogPPln_Wt3RCB57B52bJoTmh19-6U5B177WOMBmrOhU

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
As promised, it has been 5 days since I last posted here! I have 2 new drawings in a series of descending weeb-dom. I also don't know how much drawing I'll be doing for a few days while I play around with my new tablet.

First one is Todoroki, whom I love.
nxsf8qVg3CtieH9PgU7YTYA72s0CMS9NBYE9ErGZszHKO2zHUn5OFGDNgW1eF1djZDZaL9R68HsqIwY2ZGEpnNCdLPsRI7KN4V4Ld4TJSNN6F5NWK7oVrQ2tqnHYRo2Hykh7KSM

Secondly is a picture I drew for my best friend. She's a big fan of "That time I got reincarnated as a slime" (geez that title is a mouthful) and these are her two favorite characters.
hCAwCyOiULX4bwgFbGbQgy88ZVgHIZse84XvrTp7SFJwtqVpe6B8XOvwmj7-UuigeW2-WLcvX_Un0JazyBXPrCO0vaK1TcX-8srgkBarLVUAkHOc8KRKF2vlzt7pSsWYfrOvlQI

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
As promised, it has been 5 days since I last posted here! I have 2 new drawings in a series of descending weeb-dom. I also don't know how much drawing I'll be doing for a few days while I play around with my new tablet.
I don't think you should feel bad about posting art daily. I mean if you want to bulk post stuff I get that aspect of holding off on waiting, but don't feel like you post here too much – it's your art thread to post in however you please. At least that is my mentality on my art thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom