• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Uwu draws some stuff, I guess

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I was bored yesterday, so I asked my friend what I should draw. She suggested Hornet, and this is what I came up with! ( @Fraxincense I think you might like this one)

fbfjIlxIV-CHMFJyKxtz7fhWA1hHkfKhjqQ4vgT92JCYcfZm9WRAacnJwy7vnJSH_WogeXYclVF9OyNNErx0Zoe0Yqnq-652_gFiuzlUS1J665duOAmWd7ntz8oHEz4NY-o2ZjM

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Found a drawing prompt on pintrest (since I've been kind of idea starved lately) which was to draw your oc before and after a corruption arc. A hero-to-villain sorta deal. This is what I came up with-

vZK3CjO1i9qToZxVFuquV2SCfkqSeZD5gPZ7eXjvCk_Zn-5xw-f_Czwlel-sF_OcWPuEiYvR5Qve1gBUXmIn9Tx3FH_k35SPcJeIdOJ6MowRHKUbIYgyOx7obGloUNoK9xcLhIg
(Personally I like the evil version a lot better)

Uwu_Oocoo2

ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I have yet to finish Spirit Tracks, but I had this idea for a possessed version of Zelda from that game. This is kind of a mash up between Zelda, Malladus, Chancellor Cole, and my imagination. (Btw I totally didn't just add a shadow across the face because I couldn't make good eyes. Totally.)

2oc2qV5BQ2zeAuo2eH3nHKvDbpPbgomA_J4QTekZn0uQ0sZhSSB9wZGHt24K28L-Wkm5u1dYjYrZXz1NU1j-qjvJa1cfnVleJD2RRjN-x5AYwULJlBgFZfxrOiX1TJ5pZTT7aBI

OqeJRgVkfK5G0h8BDA4OAjSPipqOvdYSmj_jDZyULS53aVgDpc_hbYHgadCJbswETs6bv_8PTQFqFVh1733aS0xM2p6iglEj92PW8t9ozNEkm8qhHx_wb99rhml7ooafccf64Ug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom